The note

A/N please read the authors note at the end. Thankssss (:
Jc's POV
(A/N Jc's POV will take place where Jenn stormed out of the house and then went to Lauren's)

I sigh getting up from Jenn's bed. She just stormed out of the house and I'm hurting. Why does Lia hate me so much?

I decide to write Jenn a note and leave. I can't stay here, it'd be rude.

It says this:

Dear Jenn,
Once you're reading this I guess you would've realised I've left your house. If you're wondering where I am, which I highly doubt you are... I'm at a hotel. I don't think it's fair if I stay in your home while I guess you hate me. I think we need to take a break. Just so we can get our minds in a good place. We've both been through so much this past week and I feel like we're rushing into things.. You know my number once you think you're ready to speak to me again. I will always love you Jenn. That's all for now.
~Jc

I leave the note on her laptop and find a hotel to stay at.

I gather my things and walk back to mine and Kian's house. I know what you're thinking. Why are you going there Jc?

Well I only came to Jenn's with what I was wearing after the argument so I need to get all my belongings from there.

-

I pull up to the house and walk straight in without knocking. I see Kian and Andrea cuddled up on the sofa.

Kian tries to get my attention but I just ignore him and walk straight up the stairs to my closet in my old room.

I begin pulling clothes off of hangers and shoving them in a suitcase when the door swings open. I turn to see a shocked Kian standing in the entrance of my room.

"Jc what the fu** are you doing?!" Kian questions me putting emphasis on the 'doing'

I turn back around and carry on pulling clothes off of hangers. Actually ripping clothes off the hangers.

"I'm moving out" I firmly state.

"WH-why?" Kian asks sounding sincere.

"What do you mean why? You let my girlfriend at the time sleep with another guy in MY BED and you started the whole party" I reply, now just ripping the hangers off the rail with the clothes still on them. I want to get out of here as fast as possible.

"I'm sorry. Just please don't move out, we can work this out" Kian says apologetically.

"Maybe another time we can talk in my new hotel room. I have to clear my head" I say zipping up my suitcase and walking down the stairs.

"I-I guess. See you later then.." Kian trails off.

"Yeah, sure I'll text you. Bye" I say and walkout. As I walk out the door I see Andrea giving me a funny look... Like a weird devious smile. Weird.
-
I check into a hotel for two weeks. It's expensive but it will have to do.

Jenn's POV

I read the note and I'm in tears. But I guess I understand where he's coming from.

Jc and I have been moving pretty quickly in our relationship, I guess we just need to take a breather.

"Do you want me to take you to Jc?" Lauren asks me.

"Uh- um no thanks. Can I please stay with you for a couple of days?" I question Lauren.

"Of course. Andrea will be staying with Kian for a while so we won't have to worry about that bitch" Lauren reassures me.

"Thanks" I reply with half a smile and begin packing some of my things into a suitcase. Mainly just my closet.