Chapter I

Rukia.

"Your mission is to spend 100 days in the mortal world and to protect the humans from the demons."

I gasped and opened my mouth to speak to protest but decided to keep my mouth shut.

"What is the purpose of this mission, Commander?"

The Commander stroke his long beard and started explaining .

"It is a custom that before any angels become one of the High Guardian, they must spend at least 100 days in the mortal word to learn the ways of the human and also to save them from the demon lurking in their world."

"I understand sir, I'll leave as soon as possible."

I bowed and start to stretch my wings to prepare to leave.

"A pink cloud and a white butterfly  will find you shortly and to guide you on your way."

I bowed again and left. I started to roam a little bit then I wondered what the human world was like. I, myself had never been there but I heard stories of strange metal objects and other weird things. I was such in deep thought that I didn't notice Renji is approaching me. Renjit was my best friend since I was little and until now. His upper half was covered in bluish white with yellow streaks, tank top and wearing white pants. Around his arm was a golden sash, marking him as a High Guardian angel.

  "Oi Ruks!" 

I almost tripped but I managed to flutter my wings to keep myself upright. I turned to look at Kent.

"Oh, hello Renji."

"You don't sound very happy to see me." He mumbled.

"Renji, I'm going on a mission." I said wondering how he would react.

"Congrats Rukia! So what is the mission?" He said grinning.

"I'm being sent to the earthland for 100 days."

Renji was silent for a  moment and trying to connect the dots.

"The earthland? But. that means.. you're gonna become a high guardian!"

Renji smiled widely. "That's awesome Rukia! We should celebrate"

I looked away. " I g-guess but I think father didn't want me to become a High Guardian."

Rukia snorted with a laughter and catches my attention to him.

"Who cares what your father think? He wanted me to dye my hair but I didn't."

Renji ran a hand through his messy crimson red hair and said.

"Just enjoy it Rukia, You deserved it, okay?"

"Fine, thanks by the way." I smiled at him.

"No problem."

Suddenly a pink cloud was approaching at me and a white butterfly. I reached out the butterfly and landed on my finger. My smile suddenly vanished and I looked up at Renji with worried eyes.

"I-Im s-scared Renji." I whispered at him.

"Don't be, just think of it as an adventure and escape to your father hahaha" Renji told me and giving a hug, our wings were brushing together for a moment. 

"Bye Rukia." He said and let me go.

I smiled and close my eyes. I touched the butterfly and the pink cloud and suddenly a yellow light enveloped me. As the light shined brighter, I opened my eyes and looked at Renji. 

"Bye Renji."  I said and vanished from his sight.

    ____________   

I crashed on to the ground, my wings crumbled underneath me. Ouch that hurts, shit where am I? Relax Rukia. Relax. A small light shine in front of me and I realized that it was the butterfly and the pink cloud, showing the way. I started to walk to ahead, ignoring the voices calling at me. I know if I listened to their voices, it would end up badly.

Suddenly, all went quiet and I saw someone step out the shadows. The figure was wearing a black robe  and a black sword at his side. Wait, black robe? Don't tell me his a demon? Im so lucky *sigh* I haven't arrive in earthland and I already attracting a demon. Noice.

"Come here my little angel."

"Get away from me demon!"

I was almost too late, I didn't expected this monster was fast. The demon got closer, I stepped back and tripped over. The demon snarled at me. Damn. There's no choice. I have to use it. Then the white butterfly flew at me and pink cloud went to the demon straining it for doing anythingthrough the sky. . 

"Oh so that's what the purpose of the pick cloud." I said not noticing the ground gave away.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and found myself falling.

As i Fell, I took in my surroundings. Strange structures, dark sky and twinkling starts. I had make it. I was in the mortal world. But there was a problem, I was falling too fast and I couldn't use my wings.

"Enchant 98 Cast 02 Starfly!" I called out, raising my both arms above. My wings pulsed a star shaped shield appeared on the ground, cushioning it for my fall. As I landed, I saw someone running toward me. Enchant 08 Cat 01 Invisible, I whispered making my wings invisible. The shield disappear then I tried to stand up, but fell down. Fvck, I used too much nen.

"I t-thing I'm gonna fa-." I slumped to the ground and just before my eyes started to close, I saw a mop of brightly colored orange hair and darkness engulfed me.

Ichigo.

I mumbled angrily  to myself as I tried once again to sleep. i know that in a few hours, I would be woken up by my crazy dad. Then I would have some bread and muffins made by my younger sister. After that I would go to school *sigh*

I was staring at the window then I saw something which caught my attention. It looked like  a bright star falling near our house. My eyes widened and without a second thought I went downstairs carefully not wanting to wake my Dad or sisters and rushed to the door. Don't go.

"What was that?" I started to look around the house but saw nothing. I slowly close the door and ran around the corner of the street and sure enough I could see the star, in the road. I raced forward to get a better look of the star and then stopped. It wasn't a star, but a girl around his age and don't looked good laying on the ground.

I kneel beside the girl and take a good look. She has a long black hair and wearing a long white sleeves dress with yellow streaks that reached above her knee. She was bare-footed and wore a black slash with golden lining around her waist. Everything about her seems so mysterious. Hmm

After a moments of thoughts, I lean forward and picked her up. As I picked her, a white light shone briefly from my ring finger before disappearing. Okay, what was that?  I thought before carrying her back to our house as the sun rose.

To be continued.

A/N: English, isn't my first language so I'm sorry for the grammatical errors.