11

- Really aggressive descriptions.

Especially with the yaoi fics.

Like literally half the descriptions to them are "OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CUNTS THIS IS YAOI SO IF YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE IT DONT READ IT OR I'LL FUCKING SKIN YOU GOT IT"

- Have I mentioned how annoying people trying to use -kun and -chan and all that is?

Especially when you get shit like: "Hi Hinata-Chan~~~!"

Now I'm no expert on honorifics, but I'm pretty sure -chan is for girls.

- When the author adds themselves to the book

- When said author starts writing about themselves and their 'waifu' in the story

- When said waifu isn't even in the same anime as the fanfiction is

- When the whole fic becomes centered more around the author and their 'waifu'

Who am I kidding I say waifu all the time why am I putting it quotation marks

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR CHAPTERLY ROUND OF.....

NOT A CLICHE BUT!

- Not a cliché but...

Authors who give themselves a fucking Japanese name.

nononononono

Bonus points if the Japanese name is just the Google Translate word for their name or some random 'meaningful' word.

- Nosebleeds.

They don't happen whenever you see some fit anime guy.

Shut up.

(p.s. I have a really funny story about a nosebleed I had when I was nine, but unlike most fanfic authors, I know the readers are here for the content, and not some story that's not related to the story whatsoever!)

- "M-Madoka-C-chan, d-d-d-d-o y-y-you r-rea-lly l-l-l-o-ve m-m-me?" Homura Akemi stuttered.

For fuck sake, you do not need to actually write the stutter unless a) you haven't used 'stuttered' or b) the character actually has a stutter

But come on when would the character actually ever have a stutter amirite this is a fanfiction I mean who needs negative character traits?

Speaking of...

- Um bad character traits hahaha they're as nonexistent as anime parents

I mean you could at least chuck in a gets angry too often or isn't very strong

- Same goes for appearance.

God forbid that  Sakura should ever look anything slightly less than a pink-haired, big eyed supermodel.

(With of course the J cup boobs)

Even minor stuff like big feet or slight acne never manages to creep in.

- "I'm soooooo fat!" Sakura whined, looking at her size 0 body in the mirror.

Jesus I get enough of this on my Facebook I don't need fanfictions doing it too please spare me

- Low self-esteem for Sakura is an absolute must.

If she likes how she looks, people might think she is a self-obsessed bitch!

And we can't have that!

- So can we talk about how 92% of fanfictions start off with Sakura having some shitty abusive boyfriend in them?

Sakura pranced down the road with her boyfriend, *insert fuckboy name here* **Budo Matsuda would also work** ***is anyone here in the yansim fandom please say someone got that*** ****does yandere simulator count as an anime can I do a chapter on that please**** .

"Aw Budo I love you so much!" Sakura squealed. Budo turned around and karate-chopped her pink-haired ass to the floor. "Wow Sakura, Budo is so abusive! You should dump him!" said Sakura's best friend.
"No fuck off! Budo is my laifu!" replied Sakura.

Then she met some really fit anime dude and within 0.2 seconds she's complaining about her abusive boyfriend um

- When someone has joined a fandom and within a couple of hours already written fanfiction about it even though they clearly know very little about said anime

- Point of views (have i already written about this I can't remember)

Every two seconds we have a new POV.

And of course I have to fucking read POV as 'pov' instead of 'point of view' because I'm a moron.

But seriously just keep the point of views down omg

I swear in one fanfiction I read something like this:

~Person walking down the street's POV~

A (h/c) girl and tanned Italian man were kissing. It looked like they were enjoying it.

(Yes it was an APH Romano x reader Romano is my anime crush stfu)

Also I'm going to be doing a reader's cliché thing soon so keep your green oversized anime eyes peeled for that

-free cookie if you like