8

- I woke up and found out it was morning I got out of bed and went downstairs I got my breakfast and ate it then I went upstairs to do my hair and apparently I don't know what a full stop is

- I brushed back my (h/c) (h/l) hair and took a bite of my (fav snack) and opened up my (f/c) notebook before I heard (y/n)! I turned my (e/c) orbs to see Daisy ((I am Daisy you cretins))
Daisy looked at my (f/f) and said "(f/n) YOU NEED TO STOP WRITING LIKE THIS EVERYONE JUST READS IT AS HC HL FC"

I need to tone down the caps here lmao

- When the bully calls Sakura a 'slut' in every other word.
Original!

- Bonus points if: She gets called a bitch and thrown into a locker

- Sakura goes to hospital when she's beaten up.
Are your bullies the same size as The Hulk?

- "Mum, I would like to go to a wild party where will be taking drugs and drinking with my creepy 34-year-old boyfriend."

"Sure honey, have fun!"

- And of course if the parents aren't like this (lets be honest that never happens) they are annoyingly overprotective.
"Mum can I go next door to say hi to the old lady who lives there?"
"OMFG ARE YOU INSANE NO YOU COULD GET RAPED AND KILLED YOU'RE GROUNDED FUCKING HELL"

- Boys don't usually text like this:
hey bby wuu2 2nite cant w8 to c u xxxx❤️😍😊👍🏼
(if you can't see emojis then its basically some white girl hearts and stuff)
In fact, does anyone even text like that anymore?
Conclusion: Text dialogue should be literate.

- There's always that one character Sakura has been best friends with since she was in kindergarten and she was getting teased but they came along and protected you and they've been 'inseparable since'

- Give me a fanfiction without some random and unnecessary car accident in it. (actually there's probably a lot but oh well)

- Fanfiction that starts with:

"I woke up to my alarm clock"

Actually I don't see how this is bad but it's literally in every fanfiction lmao

- When the chapters go like this:

1

A/N

A/N

A/N

2

3

A/N

A/N

A/N

A/N

You get me right?

And half the time the A/Ns aren't even anything worth reading

Just shit like: hai guise plx go end sai ello to ma new m69 @museisthebest420 bc wai not aslo theks fur redding lav u!!!!!!1!11

- Author notes at the beginning AND end of the chapter

UGH GUYS PLEASE

KEEP THE A/NS TO AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM THEY ARE ANNOYING AS SHIT I GO TO READ GOOD FANFIC AND ALL I GET IS THIS A/N BULLSHIT

ok rant over ^_^

- Some people will not understand the immense disappointment I go through when I find a fanfiction with an amazing cover, great looking title and description and positive reviews ONLY TO FIND OUT its some shitty cliche story with horrible grammar.

- Sakura moves to a new school and suddenly attracts every boy there.

Realistic!

----------------------------------

(A/N) (I know shut up ok)

Hello you lot, I know that I don't have much reads on this but if any of you want me to do a special chapter like I did with the Hetalia one, please comment with the anime and I will try to do so. Thanks!