6

- *Sakura gets hit with a book*

"SAKURA? PLEASE TALK TO ME!!! DON'T DIE!" Kaneki screamed.
*wakes up in hospital*
Wow was that book a dictionary made from iron or something?

- And then everything went black.

- "So how's you're English assignment going?" Sakura's nonexistent dad asked. "Oh good, it's over they're if you want too read it."

I swear to god I become a full blown grammar nazi when I see stuff like this"

- Amazingly written book with beautiful vocabulary, original plot, fantastic cover and will make you feel real emotions: 98 reads

Really bad and cliché story with mediocre grammar, poor storyline, and awful cover: 737284732894639194748 reads.

Which brings me on to another thing...

Why are the stories in the Undiscovered Gems section clearly discovered? They have like 1,000,000 reads, yet my most popular book is this shit heap while the one I actually spend so much time and effort on has like 500 reads.

- Character blasts out a curse word every two words.

Swearing is cool, kids!

- Mary-Sues.

Do I need to say more?
Like come on guys, your character has to have some flaws.

- DAISY'S GUIDE TO WRITING ABOUT EYES (oh sorry I mean orbs)

Brown = Chocolate
Green = Emerald
Blue = Sapphire
Purple = Amethyst
Hazel = Chestnut
Red = Ruby

- 'I tied up my hair into a bun'

Yeah, that's fine and dandy, but what about us short haired people? I mean I can get my hair into a ponytail if I'm lucky.

- 'Oh Sakura, I'm sorry but we can't afford to get you all those school books!'

Sakura sadly looked at the ground, and walked away with her Beats Solo 2 headphones and iPhone 6s+ Rose Gold.

Did you steal all those gadgets then?

Or maybe you just blew all your money on crappy £300 headphones and an overpriced phone.

- "Haru... I need to tell you something." Makoto sighed, rubbing his belly. "I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Ok. What, why, how.

How can a male get pregnant like what did you even go to school or what

- "Sakura, we are sending you off to Gakuen High! The only problem is, you will have to pretend to be a boy."

Ok first off, why? If it's an all-boys school, THEN DON'T SEND YOUR DAUGHTER THERE IT'S NOT LIKE FEMALE OR MIXED-SEX SCHOOLS NO LONGER EXIST

I mean, some of them aren't even all-boy schools and for some unknown reason she has to pretend to be a boy.

Second, you're basically copying Ouran High School Host Club, and even then, Haruhi didn't choose to pretend to be a boy, they just mistook her for one.

Come on guys.

- Story: I picked up the elegant golden dres. It was gorgeous! "Please can I have this one?" I begged.

Comments:

allhailgrammarhitler: OMG IT'S DRESS UM SPELL MUCH

grammarismylife69: *dress God what an illiterate idiot you must be

Story: I piked up de elgent goldan dressss it woz gorjas! plese can i hev dis 1 i begef

Comments:

randomcommenterwhoclearlyneedstofindstorieswithbettergrammar: OMG I WISH I HAD THAT DRESS

ilikephan420: Wow I love this story!!111!!!

I mean come on, the first one was clearly a minor typo, and yet the ones with almost illegible grammar get no correction comments.

Or maybe it's just because there's so many corrections even the Grammar Nazis just give up.

- I realised I was late for school! I ran downstairs, shoved some toast in my mouth and ran out.

Clothes?

Washing??

Hair???

I think making myself look slightly presentable would be more important, unless Sakura is into going into school with morning breath, stripy onesie and bed hair.

-  *Sakura walks into the Host Club**all the boys suddenly fall head over heels with her and it becomes a love hexagon*

- Ok so can we talk about anime vampire fanfictions? Like they're so unoriginal and the same old crap.

And you always get this line: "There's something I have to tell you... I'm a vampire."

hahahaHA no

- Miyuki has finally finished my hair and makeup for the prom. When I looked into the mirror, I was stunned. I looked amazing!

Well, no shit, I thought she was gonna make you look ugly af.

- Make sure to have this in every title of your fanfictions.

(ON HOLD)

Because everyone fucking loves that.