Because the night

When I got to New York the first thing I did was go to the nearest bar and get drunk. I didn't kill anyone yet because it was to soon plus I was looking for a dear old friend. After I was done at the bar I went to this club called the VIP its where Maggie and I use to go all the time.

"No fuckin way!" I turned around and seen mine and Maggie's friend Liz looking at me."Amanda Gilbert back in this club."

"Hey Liz." she walked up to me and hugged me

"Where have you been?"

" you know me im everywhere." I started looking around.

" you know Lucas was in this club recently. " I looked right at her."he was really in bad shape Amanda what happened between you guys? "

"We just grew apart." I saw an old friend Mark dancing."hey I'll talk to you later." I said then I walked into the crowd of people.

"Mark, Marky." he looked like he seen a ghost." Haven't seen me in a while huh?"

"Ama-" I cut him off

" need to talk to you now." he just looked at me.

"Im busy." he says then he went back to dancing with his whore.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear." I walked around him and I snapped the girls neck.,when I say we need to talk we need to talk."

"Your just gonna leave her?" I looked at Mark and smiled.

" not my problem now move." Mark picked up the girl and him and I walked into a back room.

"So when did you finally become a vampire?" Mark says as he laid the girl down.

"Im not here to catch up." I poured myself a drink.

"They why are you here?"

"If I told you then I would have to kill you." he laughed and walked up to me.

"Being a vampire suits you." he kissed me and I kissed him back. I started running my hands through his hair then I snapped his neck. Now that hes out for awhile its time to have some fun. I told myself I turned and walked out the room when my phone rang I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone I seen the caller id was Kol.

"Where are you? " Kol says as soon as I answered the phone

"Im killing and chilling." I walked through the hallway and back into the club

"Is that music?"

"You are smart." I saw Liz grinding on two guys

" wheres the party at?"

"In the big apple." I then hung up my phone. I made my way to where Liz and the guys we're

" stealing him." I said then I grabbed one of the guys. " let's dance the night away."

" that's what I plan on doing cutie." he says. I gave him a fake smile and continued dancing with him. I even compelled him so I can feed off of him.

"Its already 230." Liz says.

"The night stil young." I told her and continued dancing.

"Im surprised the club is still open." of course it is I compelled the bouncer to leave it open.

"Shut the hell up." she just looked at me.

"What's gotten into you?" I pushed my human blood bag out the way and walked to Liz." Amanda what happened to you?"

" you're pathetic." I grabbed her hand." maybe I should do your family a favor and just kill you because you're a waist of space." my veins started coming out.