its time

Amanda pov

The days sometimes go by fast and then all of a sudden it goes by slow. My stomach grew like crazy and I have been having all this weird craving like pickles and fish together and also pickles and ice cream. I haven't really been that moody the crying is finally going down which I am happy about because Im usually not a big cry baby. My little boy kick like crazy. He even broke my ribs and let me tell you that is very painful. I sometimes wish I would have just went throw the whole pregnancy naturally and not rushed it.

I have been talking to Klaus slowly again and he still trying to find me or trying to see if I can give him hints. I already knew he got a witch and she tired to do a locator spell but she couldn't find me because Mary put a protective spell over me which I didn't even knew she did until she stopped by Maggie's to see how I was doing and to make sure I didn't leave.

Miranda is excited that she's gonna be a big sister I did have to let her know how tiny babies are and how she might not get to hold him by her self yet. She has been practicing holding a baby with her dolls which is cute because at least I kind of know she wont be jealous of the baby. And I still haven't picked out a name for him yet. Maggie wanted me to name him Mickey Mouse because she loves that cartoon. I told her maybe but there is no way im naming my son Mikey Mouse.

"Come on Amanda stop daydreaming." Maggie says to me snapping me out my thoughts.

"Well,my feet hurt and so does my back, plus I can't even drink and have a good time." Maggie rolled her eyes." remind me why are we here again? "

"Because New Orleans is the party city." Maggie and I were walking around Bourbon Street."Maggie my feet hurt come on lets stop in this little shop and get something to eat and drink."

"Fine, but lets hurry up." sometimes I think Maggie forgets that im nine months pregnant now. We walked into the little bar and we seen the bartender was dirty dancing dancing"Now this is what I'm talking about." Maggie says as we walked up to the bar."come on Amanda cheer up, have some fun in your life."

"Fun?" I arched my eyebrow.

"See if you didn't speed up your pregnancy that could be you and I dancing." I rolled my eyes.

"Hi names Sophia,what can I get you?" the bartender was a pretty girl.

"Water." she looks at me.

"Can I have one white gummy bear and an Alice in wonderland." I can't believe Maggie ordered my favorite drinks.

"I hate you." she chuckled at me. I kept on getting little Braxton Hicks there and there but they weren't to painful.

"Here you go ladies." Sophia hands us our drinks."you're both new around here huh?"

"Yeah." I say. Then I gulp down my water.

"So what brings you both over here?" Sophia asks.

"Just passing by." Maggie says.

"How many mouths are you?" Sophia asked.

"Nine months." she looked at me surprised. Just then an older back lady walked up to us and smiled at us.

"What do you want Agnes?" Sophia sounded annoyed. My phone started ringing I looked at the caller id and seen it was Klaus.

"Be right back." I got off the Barstool answered my phone and walked outside.

"Where are you?" Klaus says.

"At a bar." I said as I walked across the street.

"What bar? Where at?" he really thinks im gonna slip and tell him.