down the rabbit hole

Amanda pov

I slowly opened my eyes but my wrists started burning and so did my legs. I looked around and seen Damon was tied to a tree. I looked down at me hands and seen I was tied up.

"Amanda you okay?" Damon says.

"No Damon im not." I tried to get out the ropes but they were burning me."ahhhhh."

"I wouldn't keept trying to escape beautiful." I glared at the man." babe dont look at like that."

"Dont call me babe asshole." I said then I spit at him.

" your feisty." he walked up me and kneeled down and grabbed my head."I'll get you out of that." he gets up and looks at Damon.

" something bothering you?" the guy asks Damon

" would you believe me if I said mosquitoes?" Damon asks

"Aye,I would. How does it feel when a relentless eating machine is draining the blood from you?" he asks

"Itchy." Damon said

" you're friends in Mystic Falls think you're funny, Damon? Or your little banshee girlfriend over there." he says

"You've obviously know who we are and where we're from." Damon says." have you been spying on us?"

"More like stocker." I mumbled.

"Aye, I have." he says." Amanda, Elena, Stefan, you, your witch,Bonnie. Do you her to cast the spell written on your pal, Jeremy's hunter's mark...." he sits down"the tattoo that looks exactly like this one." he shows us his tattoo

"If you wanna know something just ask."

"I've been killing vampires my entire life. Still, this thing refused to reveal it self to me. That was until three days ago and it just magically completed for no apparent reason." he explains

"Come on, man. Do we look like we know anything about tattoo's? "I tell him." look at our skin. Its flawless and fabulous."

"Ah! Your not taking me seriously." he walks over to me." I dont blame ya. You dont know me." he holds up a pointy wooden stick that hes been holding over the fire." so let me introduce myself" he hits me in the face with it making me groan out in pain." My name is Galen Vaughn, and you'd better start talking."

" get the hell away from her." Damon says.

" mabe I should torture her in front of you." Damon looks at me." maybe that will get you to talk."

"Amanda,Amanda" Damon calls me

"Im fine Damon it was just a little hit." I looked at Damon

"A little hit that caused your face to bleed." Damon says." Amanda im gonna try and get you outta here."

" Damon even if I got the chance to run I'll be damn if I Leave you behind." he looked at me" we've been in worse situations then this and somehow you and I got through it together and that's how we're gonna do it. You and I I gotta find a way to get out of this mess together." Damon didn't say anything at first.

" Amanda I don't think I could watch him beat or hit you." Damon says. I sat my back against the tree man I bet Klaus and kol are tearing up this whole island looking for me. I definitely don't want to be Vaughn when they Klaus and kol find us because there gonna see my hands and legs plus my face they are gonna lose it and kill him.

"Im getting hungry." I said. Damon looked at me.

"Sorry I dont keep blood bags f-"

"How about you volunteer one of your veins." he looked at me and Damon laughed." what? Were your prisoner and you have to feed us because if not we could die." he turned back around and walked off