im sure

In the morning I got up feeling a lot better. I quickly changed quietly because Klaus was sleeping next to me. After I was done changing I left the room and used my vamp speed and took off to the hospital. When I got to the hospital I found Meredith pretty quickly. When she said the baby is fine and I can go. I thanked her and walked out the hospital. I seen this young girl getting in to her blue BMW. So I followed her since I have no ride to get me to New York. I fed from her then I compelled her to go with me just in case I get hungry. We both got into the car and drove off. I was half way out of Mystic Falls when Klaus calles me. I hit the ignore button I didn't want to talk to him because. I I would turn around and go back to him instantly.

Before I got New York I dropped off the girl I took from earlir. I compelled her to sign the car over to me then I drove off. I finally reached Maggie's house around midnight. I parked the car got off and walked to the trunk. I pulled out a bag of brand new clothes. I locked my car and made my way up the stairs I pulled out my old key and stuck it in the key hole I turned the key and opened the door. When I walked inside I see Maggie asleep on the couch she had the tv on and I Love Lucy was playing. I walked to the coffee table grabbed the remote and tuned off the tv. I walked to my old room insane Miranda was sleeping in my bed I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to her kneeled down and gave her a kiss on the cheek then I walked around and laid down beside her. I looked at the ceiling and started having flashbacks of Elena, Jeremy and I. And also everything I've been through with Damon. then I seen everything I've been through with Klaus. The tears just started coming down my cheeks to be honest I missed my family but the way Mystic Falls is going right now I can't chance being pregnant and over there. I was still hurt that my own blood, best friend, twin tried to kill me just because of Damon. I turn to my left and hugged Miranda and fell asleep.

I heard Dora the Explorer playing I slowly opened my eyes and seen it was morning. I looked and seen Miranda was dancing and singing the songs.

"Wow my baby can sing." Miranda stopped dancing and looked at me.

"Mommy, your up." Miranda ran and jumped on the bed and she tried to tackle me." I miss you and daddy."

"I know princess and daddy and I miss you like crazy too." I started kissing her cheek." look how big you got."

"Mommy did you see my pictures. " Miranda pointed to the wall. I looked and seen she had a bunch of pictures on the wall. I got off the bed and started looking at them.

"Look thats you, me and daddy." I started laughing at the picture

"You drew daddy all in black." my eyes started to get teary eye because you can clearly see she misses Damon and I.

"Because daddy loves black." I started laughing again.

"Thats true princess." when Miranda left she hardly knew her colors and now she is an expert." whos that?"

"Thats you,me and Nik." I looked at the picture and wiped my tears.

"Looks like Nik taught you a couple of things." she looked at me and smiled. I heard the door open and I looked save seen it was Maggie.

"Aunt Maggie." Miranda says.

"Morning Angel, looks like you are showing mommy your drawings?"

"She loves to draw?" Maggie looked at me and nodded her head yeah." princess,mommy's gonna talk to aunt Maggie real fast k." Maggie started to walk out the room. I looked and seen Maggie laid on the bed and continued watching Dora the Explorer. I walked out the room and in to the kitchen where Maggie was.

" you did a good job with Miranda." Maggie looked at me. Then she poured her self some coffee.

"She's very smart Amanda." I sat on the kitchen chair." Im glad your here because I need to talk to you." Maggie sits next to me.