1/ T H I R T E E N

Start from the beginning

I jolted and hugged him tight.

"Hey... Shhhhh. Baby it was just thunder."

After that the calming sound of the rain started and every second, the sound of tiny little drops hit the windows.

I relaxed a bit and readjusted my position and after letting out a long and deep breath I didn't know I was holding, I started talking.

"Remember-- Do you-- umm... Do you remember the day I told you my dad told me I was in trouble?"

He nodded with big eyes looking at me, terrified.

"Yes, yes doll I remember."

"When we said goodbye, I quickly made my way to my house. When-- when I opened the door my dad was in the kitchen. So I went there, and--and--"

I stopped when my voice cracked and tears started pouring down my cheeks.

"Shhh. I got you." He wrapped his arms around my upper body again and slowly squeezed me and I relaxed once again when his thumb rubbed circles on my arm.

"And I saw him there with his belt. So I backed away but it was too late because he threw me to the ground and started smacking me with his belt." I cried out. The pain I felt then, started shooting through my body like it happened two minutes ago.

"Oh my poor Ellie. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

"And eventually I crawled out the door and went to the cafe." I said as I lifted my shirt up and showed him where the belt had hit me in case he hadn't paid attention to it until now, thinking it was one of his marks.

"Oh. My. God." He reached down to where it was and traced the bruised area with his fingers ever so softly. I winced a little and brought my shirt down again.

"I'm so sorry Ellie. I will never let that happen to you again. My poor baby doll."

"Thank you harry. And I really really like you too." He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

He smiled and nodded. "Baby I'm sorry for smacking you with my belt too that day. I knew you must have hated me for it, because it would make me look like your father, and I'm so stupid but I was just worried and angry and--"

"It's okay Harry. It really is. Thank you."

After that we both sat there with the rain still pouring down brutally in silence as I started to relax once more.

After about an hour later he shifted a little and I woke up from a nap I didn't know I was taking.

"I'm sorry. I must've fell asleep." I said with my cheeks going red in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Baby I have an idea."

I nodded for him to continue.

"My friends are coming over to discuss some plans and work stuff. What do you say I drop you off at your house before that and you go and talk it out with your dad? Hm? What do you say?"

Thinking about going to that house scared me to hell and back but I nodded anyways and moved away to go and get dressed.

.....

After me and harry arrived at my house he pecked my lips and nodded to reassure me.

I smiled at him and headed towards the door. After that he took off to his house to get ready when his friends came. So here I was. Standing alone in front of the doorway with the rain still pouring down.

I opened the door with my key and to my surprise it wasn't locked. So I easily pushed pass it and went in.

I couldn't believe what was before my own eyes.

A couple men sitting around the house and my dad being one of them, all with bear bottles and different drinks in front of them or in their hands as naked women walked around in no shame.

I felt sick and put my hand over my mouth when I felt like throwing up.

Just as I turned around to leave, someone appeared behind me and closed the door.

"Hi gorgeous lady. You're late but I'll take you." Does he think I'm one of these disgusting women too?

"No no. This is my--"

"HEY EVERYONE! I found mine!" He yelled to everyone including my dad.

He turned his attention to me and smirked.

"Nope. That one is mine." He said and stood up. He even tripped a couple of times due to the amount of alcohol he had drank.

"Dad what the fuck is going on in here?" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"What did I tell you? You'll come crawling back to me."

I slapped him and the next second I regretted it. How can I slap my own father? And in front of this much people?

The man behind me grabbed both my wrists and tightly held them behind my back. I started kicking and moving but none of them worked.

My dads fist came right to my nose and I fell to the ground holding it as I screamed in pain.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! RESPECT ME!" He screamed and kicked me in the stomach which made me cough in blood as I was crawling and trying to get away from him which made all of the people in the room even the naked girls laugh out loud along with him.

I cried out. Screaming and begging for him to stop. But instead he kicked me another time. My dad had turned into the biggest psycho and alcoholic jerk on earth after my mother's death.

With blood running down my nose and from my mouth like hell and my ribs almost broken, I ran out when he wasn't looking and started running in the middle of the night under the heavy pouring rain holding on to my stomach and ribs and squeezing them hoping to reduce the pain, knowing exactly where to go and never come back to this hellhole again.

Harry's.

.....
Guys this is freaking me out. In chapter 11 I thanked you guys for 1k and I can't believe I am now thanking you for almost 3 fucking k reads.
This is insane. Thank you thank you thank you.

Also, sorry for making her seem so pathetic. It's just how the story goes.

And also I changed the main girl to Joanna Kuchta. Picture on top.