E l e v e n

Farkle woke up realizing that he had a great idea for a date, it would be simple yes, yet cute.
It was Saturday morning, aka the first Saturday morning of October. For an October day, there was going to be nice weather as predicted by the forecast. It was supposed to be 60° outside today, which meant it gave Farkle the privilege to wear his favorite sweaters without being judged, as well as a nice pair of jeans with it.
He changed into a shirt with the words,"You. Me. Mars," in white storybook font, above the dark orange colored planet that was filled with absolute bright sand all over. Over it, he slipped on his dark gray jacket, and had a pair of jeans with it. After he put on his shoes, he went to Riley's apartment.
:::
Riley woke up to the sound of tapping at her window. She noticed Farkle was there, and she was shocked.
"Farkle?" She mumbled, her morning voice still abrupt. She headed there to open the window, and Farkle instantly got a hold of her hand, tugging at her.
"Come on Riley! I have the perfect date for us." Farkle insisted, trying to lead her out of the bay window. Riley just laughed, and pulled away.
"I can't go yet, I'm still in my pajamas!" Riley pointed out. Farkle took a look at her, and his eyes widened.
"Oh, my bad. Go change! And hurry, meet me outside of your bay window!" Farkle insisted, and screamed out the window. Riley just giggled at his goofiness, and changed into a random outfit she picked out.
:::
She headed outside to meet up with Farkle, who looked impatient from the looks and motives he was hinting at.
He got a hold of her hand, and the two ran off.
"Where are you taking me Farkle?" Riley wondered.
"It's a surprise." He murmured.
Once the two were here, Riley instantly knew where they were: the park.
He had led her to a blanket on a hill, with a picnic basket on it. Farkle sat down, patting on the blanket for her to sit next to him.
"A picnic? Aww, this is sweet of you Farkle." Riley says, as she plopped down on the seat next to him. She sat on her knees, so that way she didn't take much of the space. Farkle pulled out a subway sand which, handing it to her.
"Here's your favorite subway sandwich, Monterey cheddar breaded, with salami, American sliced white cheese, with bacon on it, turkey, mayo, and mustard on it just the way you like it." Farkle pointed out. Riley smiled, taking a peek between Farkle and the
sandwich. He knew her so well.
He got his out, which was basically the same thing as Riley's. The two took a bite out of their subway, enjoying the taste of it.
After they ate their lunch, Riley hatched up a new idea. She gazed over at the swing set, and led Farkle to it. The two went to take a swing at the swing set, which reminded the them of when they were little: their first play date.

Flashback....

Since the Matthews were both friends with the Minkus family, young Farkle and Riley always had their privileges to hang out. Especially on this one day. Riley remembered it so clearly, Topanga was boasting to Jennifer about how she was pregnant with Auggie, and how Cory was going to be more prepared than last time.
He claimed that wasn't going to lose his pregnant Topanga like last time. (That sure backfired)
"Come on Farkle! Let's go to the swings." Riley got a hold his arm, leading him to the swings. This was way before Farkle and Riley had stopped talking.
As the two swung, while both holding hands as they swung together, their parents looked at them in awe.  Especially Cory and Topanga both. It reminded them of how they were in the sandbox, enjoying their time together, and holding hands too.

Riley and Farkle swung for a long time, eventfully getting tired after a while and feeling a bit nauseated. The two just laughed at how crazy they were being, and shortly got off of the swing set.
Farkle laid himself down on the grass, tired from all that swinging. Riley got on top of him, her head resting on his chest for a while.
She pulled away, looking at the sky.
They both looked at the white cotton clouds, figuring out the shapes.
"What's that shape?" Riley asked Farkle.
"It looks like a boot if you look at it the other way around." Farkle pointed out, titling his head a little, and Riley just laughed.
"That one over there looks like a dinosaur." Farkle pointed at it, excited. Since he loved science, he loved looking at scientists related things, especially dinosaurs.
Riley giggled, and found one herself.
"That looks like cat! Too bad it isn't purple." Riley sighed. They found others, like a cloud was in heel shape, a crown, and a shape of a chicken nugget. The last one they found was a heart shaped one, which caused them to gaze into each other's eyes for long periods of time. Farkle got a hold of Riley's face by her cheeks, pulling her closer to him. They pressed their lips against each other, kissing.
After they pulled away, they looked at each other once again, and turned their attention back at the sky, trying to catch the sky change into vivid ombré colors as time passed by.
Until they fell asleep next to each other.
:::
Riley was the one to wake up, which was to a sunset. It looked close to becoming night, and she began to panic.
"Farkle wake up." Riley insisted, and he woke up, frightened at how panicky Riley was acting.
"How long have we been here for?" She wondered. Farkle shrugged.
"I don't know. But at least it isn't late late." Farkle reminded. Riley for out her phone, checking her texts. Her parents had blown up her phone:
4:55 P. M.
Dad: Riley? Where are you?

5:05
Dad: Riley

5:17
Dad: answer

5:18
Dad: me

5:20
Dad: NOW or you're grounded

5:30
Dad: You're grounded.
"Sorry about that Riley, we should of just went somewhere else." Farkle said feeling guilty.
"Don't feel bad Farkle. It's not your fault." She insisted. Riley just texted her dad sorry for not responding, and told him where she was.
"I'll walk you home then." Farkle offered, then Riley and him headed to her apartment. It was night out, and no longer daylight. On her way their way back, Riley began to feel cold.
"Oh you don't even have a jacket on Riley! Here." Farkle says, slipping his sweatshirt over her shoulder. Riley began to feel warm again, and they continued their way back. Once they arrived, the two stood outside her doorstep, saying goodbye.
"Again, I'm really sorry about getting you grounded." Farkle apologized, and Riley surprised him with a hug  from out of now where. She then let go, and kissed him goodbye.
"I'll hang out with you once I'm ungrounded." She promised him. Farkle smiled, and started to went back to his place, when Riley paused him.
"Oh Farkle." He stopped, wondering what she was going to say.
"Your jacket." Before she could slip it off of her, Farkle stopped her.
"No, you keep it. It looks amazing on you." Farkle insisted, and Riley smiled. He was about to leave again, then eventfully got paused again.
"And last thing, today was great. We should have dates like that more often." Riley added, and he just nodded.
"Sure thing. I love you." He says.
"I love you too."
And that was that.