N i n e

Like Farkle suggested to Riley, his mind was set on setting up a time capsule. After school, he rode his bike to the store and looked for a capsule. Although he would have to hold onto it until he rode his bike to Topanga's, it was still worth the wait.
He picked up one, which costed only $20. He rushed back on his bike back to Topanga's knowing Riley was supposed to work a small shift there.
Right when he walked in he set the capsule on the coffee table near the couches. Just in time, Riley came to see the capsule.
"Farkle!" Riley exclaimed. Farkle just gave her a hasty smile.
"Well since we talked about a time capsule, I decided to buy one. We should fill it up with something extremely important at the end of this year." Farkle added.
"That's a great idea Farkle, so is it just for me and you? Or Maya too?" Riley wondered.
"I was thinking more along the lines of our number one best friend. Mine is Josh, so yeah." Farkle agreed. Riley just smiled. She decided it was break time and sat with Farkle on the couch.
"Since it's my break time, what do you wanna do this weekend?" She asked Farkle.
"I've got an idea. Have you ever seen me BMX before?" Farkle asked her.
"No, I haven't. I know you always ride your bike though." Riley answered.
"Oh, cause maybe you can come with me to the skatepark Josh and I ride at here in town? Then maybe we can go get some ice cream or food afterwards." Farkle says.
"That sounds like fun. I'll invite Maya, then it can be like a double date." Riley decided.
"Sounds great." Farkle confirmed with a smile. Riley kissed him on the lips.
"Well, I gotta get back to working if I wanna make some money. I can't wait for this weekend!" Riley declared.
~
Saturday was the day Riley, Farkle, Maya, and Josh were all supposed to be at the skatepark finally came. Since the skatepark was in town, they had to walk there. Farkle and Josh were walking their bikes with both girls at their side.
When they arrived there, there were dozens of BMX riders and skateboarders too. Riley even felt a bit insecure when she saw some girl BMX riders.
One of them went up to Farkle, and hugged him. She let go and asked how he's been.
"Mindy. Nice to see you." Farkle greeted.
"Nice to see you too!" She exclaimed, and when she saw Riley her eyes lit up.
"So is this the girl of your dreams you've been talking about? She's really pretty!" She yapped. She sure like to chat, Riley thought. But hey, when she said that it made Riley feel better about her.
"She is." Farkle confirmed, pulling Riley closer to him. His arm was wrapped around her waist, and she blushed when he did that.
"Nice to meet you then." Mindy said with a smile, and Riley returned the same acknowledgement. She headed back to her BMX bike and started riding around doing tricks again.
Farkle pulled Riley to the side so he could talk to her privately.
"You okay?" Farkle asked Riley. He saw Riley was hurt for a moment when she saw Mindy, and didn't want her to think of them as anything more. Farkle considered Mindy as the sister he never had.
"Of course I am." Riley insisted.
"Good, I just wanted to make sure," Farkle informed, and the two stared into each other's eyes for a moment.
They returned to Josh and Maya, who were both flirting with each other. Farkle cleared his throat, trying to get their attention. They looked up quickly, and blushed, embarrassed that the two got caught in the lovey dovey act.
"Want to start bmxing now?" Farkle asked Josh. Josh nodded, and the two headed to separate ramps.
Riley gazed up at Farkle, as she was watching him closely as he was doing his BMX tricks. She was amazed at how many stunts he could do.
Riley rode a bike once; she did so but landed herself into a big giant tree, which resulted in her getting stitches.
She never rode a bike again.
For Farkle, he tried his best to succeed in impressing the one person who's always meant a lot to him. He's always wanted to show Riley how good he was at BMXing, but with their isolation.
The tricks he could pull off were extremely difficult. Some were Footplant to Opposite 180, Ruden Wallride, Tailpress, and a bunch of others he could do. He could name a bunch of them off, but thing was, it was hard for non bikers to understand the "BMX" language.
He rode around the ramp, doing some flips and such. From the corner of his eye, he could see Riley smiling at him. She was impressed for sure.
Farkle remembered the most difficult trick he's been trying to work on. When he tried to land it, from the tramp, he thought he succeeded, but fell off his bike sending himself onto the ground.
"Farkle!" Riley and the others went up to him to make sure he was okay. Luckily, there weren't severe injuries.
"Yeah, I'm okay." Farkle reassured. He didn't want Riley to worry about him. She helped him up, trying to look for any signs of injuries just in case.
"Looks like you ripped your sweatshirt. Your elbow is bleeding." Josh pointed out. Farkle looked at it and sighed.
"This is my favorite sweatshirt too. Oh well." Farkle shrugged. At least it wasn't a huge hole. Besides, knowing his parents with all that money they could just buy him another one.
It was Farkle's favorite, aka, the black one with a galaxy pattern at the sleeves.
"I think it's enough bmxing for the day. I mean, it's getting late out." Josh decided for the group. Farkle nodded in agreement.
They decided to go ahead and get some ice cream at a Dairy Queen that was just a couple minutes away from the skatepark. Farkle and Riley decided to share a sundae together. Josh and Maya did the same.
Through a mouthful of ice cream, Maya was talking about how amazing Josh was at bmxing.
"I could never do the tricks you guys do." Maya admitted.
"Well, I started at a young age for BMX tricks and so did Farkle," Josh explains, moving his spoon around in the ice cream,"it took me years of practice to become this good."
Maya just smiled at Josh, and finished up the ice cream. Same for Riley and Farkle.
Farkle walked Riley home while Josh decided to walk Maya home.
"You're so good at BMX." Riley complimented Farkle.
"I know you keep telling me that." Farkle laughed.
"Well it's true!" Riley responded. The two stared into each other's eyes, thinking of how great of a day this was.
"You have such beautiful eyes Riley; they are as brown as the leaves in this wonderful autumn weather, and I love it." Farkle said. Riley blushed a little, as Farkle rested his hands on her cheeks. He leaned in and kissed her lips. This kiss was very passionate, with lots of love rising between the two. Farkle let go, and Riley of course overheard her dad calling her in for dinner.
"See you tomorrow? Maybe we can go a date just me and you." Farkle says.
"Sounds good. I gotta go, but see you tomorrow!" Riley exclaimed kissing him again quickly and rushed back inside.
Farkle stood there in awe for a moment, thinking of another date they could have. Then he thought of something.