Chapter 29

Kara
"Mom, you are pissing me off." I told her as we were about to rock climbing.

"You are exactly like Kylie." My mom said as she moved her hair out of her face.

"Maybe that is a good thing." I said playing with my nails. "Maybe you and I fight so much is that you are trying to be a good parent and it's not working." I rub my eye.

"I can't ever talk to you." She sighs and leans against the wall. "You are so emotional lately." She said taking at her phone.

"Maybe because I'm sixteen and no sixty." I said getting off the wall. "I'm leaving." I sighed and looked at my phone, seeing it's three o'clock.

"Are you okay?" Kylie asked me. I shrug my shoulders and leave. I find the car. I told the driver that I want to go back to the resort. I look through my phone and see that more fans have been leaving more mean comments. I told the driver thank you and went inside. I see the North and her nanny playing at the beach.

I go up to Kim's room. I open the door and see Kim on the phone with Saint in her arms. "Yeah, she's here." Kim said. I waited a few minutes until she gets off the phone. After she done, she just looks at me.

"I keep forgetting how comfortable this carpet is." I said putting on a fake smile. I see that the camera crew is here.

"Do you think it's funny leaving randomly?" I stop smiling and look at my feet. "Mom, worked really hard on this trip for you." Kim put Saint down.

"For me!" I said. "I didn't ask for this. I never wanted this." I told her.

"You know mom cries about this stuff." Kim says.

"Mom cries about what? I live with her and she never cries. You say she does and she says the same thing and it's not true. So, stop making up lies." I told her. "I just wanted a family vacation with everyone without the cameras. I just want to live life again." I shouted.

"You are a miserable person." Kim said getting up from the bed.

"I'm a miserable person?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "The definition of miserable is wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable. The right word is depressed. The definition of depression is feelings of severe despondency and dejection." I explained.

"Kara?" Kim says quietly.

"I'm depressed because I actually loved someone and that person broke my heart. I can't think correctly or feel correctly. I'm depressed because no one will see that. I didn't want this." I pointed at the cameras. "I can't breath sometimes because I hold everything in. No one ask me, how I feel." I shouted.

Kim was going to say something but stopped. "I'm in everyone's shadow. I still don't get notice." I said quietly. "I thought if I did this stupid show, people would notice me. I do get notice but it's mostly over the stupidest things, but when I have a huge problem that I can't do it alone. No one notices." I looked back up at her with tears going down my face.

Kim was going to say something but I ran out of her room before she could. I ran to my room and fell onto my bed. I cried harder than every before. I can't breathe but I continued to cry anyway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Kara?" I feel someone pock me. I opened up my eyes and see Mason standing there. "Kara? What's wrong?" he asked me.

I smiled a little for him. "No, I'm fine." I told him. I sit up and rub my eyes. I must have fell asleep. He climb onto my bed and got into my lap. The door opens and I see Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie walk into my room. "Hey, guys." I said kissing Mason head.

"We just wanted to talk to you." Kourtney said sitting on my bed.

"Guys I'm literally not in the mood for talking." I told them.

"But you are going to have to talk." Kylie said with a sigh.

"I'm not like you guys. I don't say my feelings like you guys do. Yes, I'm not in a great place, but I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said moved Mason off me and got up. I grab my phone. "I'll see you guys at dinner." I opened up my door and walk to the beach. I sit down on the sand. I play with the sand and watch the waves.

"Kara, dinner!"