Chapter 1

Kara
"Mom, where is my backpack." I shouted downstairs. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Mom! Where the hell is my backpack." I asked her. She was paying attention to her phone. I sighed and walked back upstairs. I went to the bathroom and did my hair. I walked into my medium closet. It's smaller than Kendall's and Kylie's closet. I found my black combat boots. I found my backpack on my desk chair.

"Kara! Hurry up." Kim yells upstairs to me. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Kylie playing on her phone.

"Hey mini me!" Kylie said putting her phone down. Kylie and I look a lot alike. People ask us if we are twins. That's how scary it is. Well we did look like each other until she made her lips bigger. I'm the old Kylie or Mini Kylie. "Didn't I give you that dress?" She asked me.

"Yep!" I said opening up the fridge and getting milk out. "Mom, can you drive me to school?" I asked her.

"Kara, you know cereal isn't that good for you." My mom says grabbing the milk away from me. I sighed and grabbed an apple.

"Mom isn't scary that Kara and I look so much like each other?" Kylie says taking a picture of me.

"I know right!" She said looking at me now.

"Mom, can you drive me to school or not?" I asked her again.

"I can't, I have a meeting." She says looking back at her phone.

"I can drive you baby sis." Kylie says getting off the chair. Kylie and I walk to her Rover. I got into the car and buckled up. "When are you getting your license?" She asked me.

"Hopefully this week." I said looking out the window. "You can drop me off here." I said pointing.

"I can drive to the entrance." She said stopping.

"Kylie, I'm suppose to be a secret. I don't think mom wants you to be seen most of all. No one cares about me here and I'm okay with that." I said closing the door. I put my backpack on and started walking. I made it to the school and found Hannah standing by the tree.

"Kara, finally!" She ran over to me. "I have great news!" She said jumping up and down.

"Hannah, calm down." I said grabbing her shoulders. "What's your great news." I fixed my backpack.

"I have concert tickets." She said with a big smile. "Guess the concert!" She grabbed my shoulder this team.

"Kanye West?" I asked her.

"No not your brother-in-law." She said as her smile fade away.

"Hannah, I don't go to a lot of concerts because I look a lot alike Kylie. I'm lucky enough to go to school that no one know who really are the Kardashians." I said walking into school.

"Well yeah and I'm lucky to have a famous friend." She said as she caught up to me.

"I'm not really famous. No one know who I am." I said getting to my locker. I opened it up and got my books.

"Okay, you are right but I still didn't tell you who we are seeing!" She said.

"We?" I asked her. I closed my locker and looked at her.

"Yeah, we are going." She opened up her. "We are going to see 5 Seconds of Summer!" She shouted and closed her locker. She was jumping up and down. 

"Who?" I asked her.

"You don't know who 5 Seconds of Summer are? Wow, you really don't have a life." She said crossing her arms.

"That's what I have been trying to tell you." I said laughing a little.

"Well that's about to change. Here are some album from them. Start listening to them and I knew you would be at your dad's this weekend. Can you asked him if you can go?" Hannah begged.

"Sure, I'll ask her if I can go." I said saying her very loudly.

"Oh right her." She said smiling. "The concert is on Saturday." She hugged me tight.

"This Saturday? Hannah I don't know if-"

"I'll see you later okay!" She said walking away.

~*~*~*~*~

I walked down the sidewalk. "Kara!" I look and see my dad driving along the sidewalk. "My youngest daughter!" She stopped her car.

"Are you sure it Kara or is it Kylie?" I asked as I walked up to her window.

"I know you're Kara, my youngest daughter, who loves sports." She smiled at me. "Don't you have basketball practice today?" She asked me.

"I don't have practice this week." I told her and got into the car.

"I saw Hannah's mom today." She said.

"Really. That's cool." I said taking out my phone.

"She said that she got Hannah, 5 Seconds of Summer ticket and back stage passes." She said pulling away.

"Oh really?" I looked at her.

"She said Hannah just invited you today." She said looking over at me.

"Oh yeah. She wants me to go with her but mom will say no because then everyone will know who I am." I said looking away. "Daddy, I don't get why I'm a secret and not Kendal or Kylie." I looked at her again.

"It was my idea and you know that." she said.

"But why me?" I asked her.

"Your going to the concert!" She said smiling at me.

"You didn't answer my question." I said laughing a little.

"I know!" She said.