Chapter 2

Kara
"Look at this!" Hannah said showing me, blue nail polish. "Do you like this blue?" She asked me.

"It's okay." I said still looking at other nail polishes.

"Do you think Calum and I will fall in love with each other?" She asked me.

"I don't know who that is." I told her.

"Oh Calum Hood, he plays the bass and he is 20!" She said grabbing my arm. I laughed a little.

"He's older than you. You know that your under age." I said looking at her.

"Girls let me take a picture of you." Hannah's mom said holding up her phone. We both did our poses and checked out of the store. We walked to the car and got in. "Kara, am I dropping you off at your mom or dad?" Mrs Jackson asked me.

"My dad's house!" I told her. "So, what is going to happen at the 5 Seconds of Summer concert?" I asked her. She started smiling.

"Well we get to meet the guys and get to take pictures. Then the concert starts and during the concert they bring a fan on stage." She said jumping up and down. "You will love it." She said hugging me.

"Here we are!" I said getting out. "I'll see tomorrow for the concert!" I said waving goodbye. I got into my dad's house. "Daddy!" I shouted in the house.

"Up here!" He shouted from upstairs. I walk upstairs and see camera pointing at me.

"Oh shit! Sorry I'll go through the back." I said quickly walking back down stairs.

"Kara, wait!" I hear my dad call. I turn back around. "This is my youngest daughter Kara." He said to one of the cameras.

"I thought Kylie was youngest?" One of the camera men asked.

"Nope, this is Kara, she is 16 and she is the secret of the family. I thought I was a good idea to keep her hidden, but I think she ready to come out." He said hugging me. "Kara, I would like you to be part of my tv show. I am Cait! Will you join me?" He asked me. I looked at the camera and back at him again.

"I would love to!" I said smiling.

"Here are paper you need to sign to be a part of it." He said handing me a pen. I signed the papers and handed them to one of crew. "Welcome to I am Cait!" My dad said kissing my cheek. I walked to my room and luckily no one followed me. I put my bags on my bed and fell onto my bed.

What is going to happen when my mom finds out. I'm dead! Maybe I shouldn't have down that. I got up and was about to open my door, then I realized it is my time to break out and be me. I'm leaving my family's shadow and start leaving my life. I left my room and found my dad in the kitchen with his camera men.

"Kara, I'm on the phone with Kendall, if you want to say hi." He said as I sat next to him.

"Hey Ken!" I said.

"Hey Kara!" She said, the phone was on speaker. "I hear that you're going to 5 Seconds of Summer concert with Hannah tomorrow." She laughed a little.

"Yep!" I said looking at my nails.

"Does mom know?" She asked me. I looked at the camera thinking this is really weird.

"No!" I looked down at the phone. "That's why I'm at dad's this weekend." I told her.

"Make sure no one see you." She said.

"Kylie hasn't looked natural in about a year, so I have really nothing to worry about." I said looking at my dad.

"Okay but if mom finds out, you're screwed!" She said laughing a little.

"Mom won't find out!" I said hanging up the phone. "Why can't any of my siblings have faith in me?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but don't worry about it okay." He said kissing my head. "Let's go pick out your outfit for tomorrow!" He said getting up.