Chapter 4

Luke
"I was so hungry!" Calum said grabbing a sandwich. We have been meeting fans for an hour. I grabbed a sandwich too and started eating.

"You have 5 minutes!" Zöe said opening and closing the door. We all sighed and looked at each other.

"I'm so tired!" Micheal said as he just stuff the rest of this sandwich in his mouth.

"Boy time up!" Zöe said pointing her head in.

"That was two minutes!" Ashton said still eating his sandwich.

"Eat it in there." She said opening the door for us. We all walked into the room and saw one girl sitting on the floor playing with her phone. She looked up and smiled really big.

"Oh My God! It's 5 Seconds of Summer! You have no idea how long I've waited for this!" She said about to cry.

"Don't cry!" Ashton said walking to her. They hugged and she smiled really big. "Are you with anybody else?" He asked her.

"Oh yeah." She said letting go of Ashton. "Kara! Hurry up!" She shouted.

"Hannah, don't freaking rush me!" Someone shouted. We looked around the room. The bathroom door opens and another girl appears. "I had to pee. Don't rush me. I was waiting for an hour to use the restroom!" She said to her then looked at us.

"Smooth!" I'm think is Hannah said.

"Next time tell me if someone is in a room with us." She said making eye contact with me. "Um!" She looked at her friend.

"This is 5 Seconds of Summer!" Hannah said hugging her. "Okay, so this is Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael." She pointed to all of us.

"Oh wow!" She said looking surprise. "I only started listening to your music about a week ago but I love all of them." She smiled a little.

"Thanks God! I thought you were going to say something rude for a second!" Hannah sighed in relief. I just stared at her friend. "Oh, I'm Hannah and this is my best friend Kara." Hannah smiled at us.

"Are you sure it Kara not Kylie?" Ashton asked Kara.

"No it's Kara!" Kara said looking at Hannah.

"Come sit with us!" Calum said sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and Hannah sat on one of the chair. Kara looked uncomfortable.

"Here!" I said patting the spot next to me. She sat next to me. I look around and see that they are already talking to Hannah. "Tell me about yourself." I looked at her.

"Okay, I'm 16 and I have six siblings." She said looking down.

"Six siblings!" I asked looking at her. She looked up and smiles a little.

"Well I have four half siblings and two real siblings." She said laughing a little. "My mom had four from her first marriage, then married my dad. Then she had my two older sister and me." She smiled.

"That's still a lot of siblings. I only have two siblings." I told her. Her cheeks turned a little red. "So, I think there having a time." I pointed to them. Kara smiled.

"She really loves the band and the music. I think she deserves to win this contest." Kara explained.

"Oh really?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah, let's say she has prepared me for this." She said looking at Hannah. She sighed and looked at me. "Oh, I think your singing is very impressive." She looked at her hands again.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You're welcome. My older sister husband is a music artist." She explained. "I think the bass and the guitar sounded really good together." She started explaining to me. I just looked at her. Her long black hair and her brown eyes. Her smile is just wonderful. She was still talking about our music. She really likes it.

"You're beautiful!" I blurted out. She stopped talking and looked at me. "Oh I'm sorry!" I said looking down at my hands.

"No it's fine." She said putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Sorry girls time up!" Zöe said looking at us. Kara sighed and got up. I look at Hannah and she loses her smile.

"I don't think we have meet anyone else." I said getting up. Everyone looked at me. "I think these two lovely lady should be the winners." I said and everyone was nodding their head.

"Thank you!" Hannah said hugging me. Kara joined the hugs and the boys did too. After one let go of me. I looked at Kara.

"Thank you!" She said smiling at me.