Chapter 24

Luke
"Kylie Jenner" I told the guard. He went back to his computer. Then he grabbed his phone. "Tell her it's Luke Hemmings and we need to talk." I said while he was still on the phone. He puts the phone down and opens the gate. I drive in and find her house. I parked my car. I got out and went to her front door. I knocked on the door.

Kylie opens the door and just stares at me. "You have the nerve to come here." she told me.

"And you could have told the guard not to let me." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "Can we just talk?" I asked her.

"Why should I? You hurt my baby sister. You choose your stupid girlfriend over your best friend." She told me harshly.

"Look who's talking." I said crossing my arms.

"I apologize to her and she forgave me." Kylie said putting her nose up.

"Stop being so stubborn and let me in." I said trying not to yell. "I know she is broken, I just want to fix her or at let try. Kylie, I think I'm in love." I told her. She just looked down at her feet.

"She is under age." She whispered.

"Look who's talking again" I said. She moved out of the way to let me in. I walked in and see different pictures. The first picture I spot is Kara. She is wearing black dress with her long straight black hair.

"It was from her sixteenth birthday!" Kylie said

"It was from her sixteenth birthday!" Kylie said. "She didn't have a big party but she invited her close friends, which was just Hannah and her big family that she is embarrassed by, but instead of doing something big, she just wanted us to be there." Kylie walking away. I followed her into other kitchen.

"When our dad turn into Caitlyn, Kara took it much harder than everyone. She didn't know it was going on until she saw 'About Bruce'. She was crushed about it and she locked herself in her room until it was done. She was the first to meet Caitlyn." Kylie opened her fridge. "She was different, from us. This smart girl who has a 4.0 I.Q. every quarter." She gave me a water bottle.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked her.

"Luke, she loves you. I never seen her cry over someone in my life. It always school relate when she cries or when the family her behind on vacation. Well, she never cried in front of us about leaving her behind but I heard her one time." Kylie tells me. I just look down at my hands. "Do you love her?" she asked.

"Yes." I confessed. "I love her."

Kylie smiled and walks away. I sit there for a minute and get up. I walk to the front door and see there is a door cracked open. I walked over to the door and look in. I see Kara on a white bed sleeping. She cut her hair which killed me a little because it was beautiful. I open the door more and walk in. She sleeps silently with her hair in her face. I stand there staring. I walk over her and move her hair from her face. I kissed her head. "I love you ." I whispered. I turned to leave.

I stopped and looked at her again. "I'll be back for you. I promise."