Chapter 13

Luke
"Pizza!" Kara shouted as she closed the door. "It was so funny watching that guy get through the gate." She said putting the pizza on the corner.

"I know I was there!" Kylie said grabbing a piece. "Can we say I didn't have pizza?" She asked us. Kara nodded and started eating.

"King Kylie!" I hear someone say. Kylie drops her pizza and smiles.

"T!" she shouted and run into another room. I looked at Kara and she just looked down at her food. "T and I will be by the ocean." Kylie says holding her boyfriend's hand and walks outside.

"So, what's he like?" I asked Kara. She looks up at me.

"He just another boy, who takes my older sister attention away from me." She says walking away with her pizza. I hear her slam her door. I grab my phone and pizza. I walk upstairs.

I knock on her door. "Kare Bear, why are you sitting in your room in?" I asked. She didn't answer. I sat down by her door and started eating my pizza.

You know I have two older brothers right?

Kare Bear
No, you never told me! I knew you had two siblings but not two brothers.

Well, I know how you feel. My parents expected me to be more like my brothers. Do sports not music! Stop lacking off and get good grades.

Kare Bear
That's my family except wanted more fame not family. Kylie and Kendall got me, but they still wanted the fame.

Let me in!

Kare Bear

This what happens when I'm alone with one of Kylie's friends!

I want to come in!

She doesn't respond. The door opens. "You're the first person I know that doesn't walk in." She said smiling. I smiled bigger. "Thanks for spending the week with me." She said.

"You're welcome!" I smiled at her. "I have nothing better to do." I said putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hannah says you're leaving for tour soon." She rubs her arm. I'm leaving for tour soon and Kara will be stuck here. She's my best friend. I've never had a fan that would turn out to be my best friend.

"Yeah, in like two weeks." I said looking down.

"Well, we have to have fun this week and for the next to weeks. Just tell me when you are hanging out with your girlfriend." She pulled my chin up. I smiled.

"She can tag along then." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Well then!" She laughed.