Chapter 25

Luke
The club music was hurting my ears. I haven't been to a club for a long time. I hung out with Kara all time at my place or her place, but now we don't talk. I just stayed in my room for weeks. The North American tour is starting soon and I need to talk Kara how I feel. I have to break up with Arzaylea. I know she has to be at the club tonight with some guy. I look over and see Arzaylea kissing another guy. Wow, that stings. I smirked a little, thank you for making this so easy. "Thank you for making this so easy for me." I said to them. They stopped kissing and looked at me.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Coming to see you sweet heart." I smiled. "Here this is for you." I said handing her the CD.

"What is this?" She asked me smiling.

"It the CD of you telling my credit card information to one of you friends on the phone. Kara is a great friend." I said about to walk away. "Oh, we are done." I shouted over the music. I left the club smiling. I'm free.

"Luke wait." I hear Arzaylea call me. I turn around. "You can't do this to me." she pleaded.

"You used my credit card. I almost lost 5 million this week." I told her. "I changed my password and my credit card number. So, you can't buy anything anymore." I walked away again. She grabbed my arms but I ripped my arm away from her.

"Luke." She cried. I ignored her and continued walking away from her. I'm going to get Kara back to me if it kills me. "I'm sorry Luke! Come back." Arzaylea cried again. I just continued smiling thinking of ways to get Kara back.