"This is really good." I weakly smiled.

"It's warm." He laughed.

'Yeah...' I took another drink of the spicy liquid, letting it warm me. Then, I glanced at the cinnamon bun.

"Eat it." He encouraged .I continued to stare at it. I wasn't really hungry. I never was. "TI's good." He bit into his as an example. I carefully pinched off a piece with my thumb and index finger and popped it into my mouth. I showed a weak smile again. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah." This time, I picked up the whole pastry and bit into it.

And it was good. The dough was sweet and gooey. The cinnamon backed into it flavored it perfectly. The frosting that covered the pastry complimented the rest of it.

I took another bite, and then washed it down with come cider.

"Do you know what I really want?" I propped my chin up with my hand. "Dome Fyrewhiskey . I got to drink it all the time when I Snatched. I miss it. It was so warm..." I looked back at the Bartender. We looked eyes for a moment, then stiffened and looked away.

"Some Fyrewhiskey does sound nice...." Draco admitted. HE raised his hand. "Excuse me. Two FyreWhiskey's please!" The Bartender nodded. Soon after, two filled shot glasses were in front of us.

Draco and I looked at each other, and then picked up our shots.

"Cheers." He said, and then threw it back. HE put it back down on the table, his cheeks flushed and his eyes watering. I could tell he was having a hard time getting it down, which made me giggle a little bit.

Then I threw mine back. It felt glorious; the burning sensation of the strong liquid felt so familiar that I was almost comforting. I put my glass back on the table, feeling refreshed.

"I think I want another." I took in a sharp breath. "Do you want another?" Draco shook his head no. "I do. Bartender? One more, please!" I put my hand in the air as Draco had. This time, the Bartender used magic to make it fly over to me. I wasted no time drinking it as well. "I think I-"

"You don't need another." Draco stopped me. He was back to drinking his cider.

"Why not?" I was defiantly making me feel better.

"Because, if Dad finds out I let you have any of it, he would kill me."

"Fine." I kind of understood, but I still wanted some. But I guess I had to settle for the Apple Cider. I took another bite of the Cinnamon bun before drinking some of it.

We fell into a silence. As time passed, I began to feel funny. Not exactly drunk, although I was a bit tipsy, but... funny. My thoughts were racing, and my heart was pounding. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, and then opened them back up. I did not like this at all.

"What is it?" Draco asked. I shook my head and opened my mouth to reply, only... no sound would come out. I tried again with the same. I tried again with the same results. Panic filled my chest .I couldn't speak. I didn't know why, but I couldn't speak. I began to tear up. "Elle?" I pounded on the table, wide eyed. Then, I pointed to my throat and mouthed,

'Can't'

"What is going on?" He tried again. By this point, I was full on crying from fear and frustration.

'I can't speak' I mouthed.

"W-what do you mean you can't speak?" Draco finally figured out what I was trying to say. "Has this ever happened before?" I frantically shook my head no. "Then what could-"He stop, short, his eyes widening. "You're new Combination! The alcohol is reacting with your Combination! Oh, no..." He covered his face. "Dad's going to kill me!"