Chapter 1

Texas, USA 7:00 am

In a hallway of a school a girl with rich deep brown hair was being pushed and shoved around the hall. Though she was being pushed she still kept smiling.she stopped at classroom 5b. When she entered everyone was whispering, gossiping, and talking while she was being ignored. She went over to her seat and fixed her things under her desk.

" good morning class " said the teacher " good morning ma'am!" The class chorused and sat down. After the greeting of the teacher everything went normal and well boring....

Texas, USA 2:00 pm

"Good bye class" said the teacher and everyone left in a hurry while the girl who was pushed around the hallway was last to leave. She walked on her way home and kicked a small rock.

Texas, USA 2:20 pm

She opened the door and went to her room as fast as she could so she could not get a beating from her parents or Sister. She placed her bag down and plopped in to her bed. She took out her favorite book and began to read it. A knock was heard on her door and she was now scared to open it. In a few seconds she opened the door to her room to see her sister holding a piece of paper supposedly her sisters home work. Without a word she took it so she did not get hurt and started to do it.

Texas, USA 3:00 pm

She walked to her sister's room and knocked on the door. Her sister opened to door and she took the home work " you better have done this right " her sister said and slammed the door in her face. She sighed and walked back to her room as fast as she could. Yet why does she smile? Well they where fake. Why does she not cry? They would call her an attention freak....