Chapter 2

((You guys asked for it and here it is hope. Ya like it guys ~Naruko-Chan))

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY GIRL!" Yelled her mother and she opened her eyes on command. "Such a lazy girl! Now up and get to your chores!" She commanded her "y-yes ma'am..." She answered weakly as and got out of her bed. Her mother stomped out of her room and slammed the door. The girl sighs and she winced from the loud bang "another horrible morning...yay" she said and quickly changed.

She got changed and started to cook breakfast for her family. "hmpf took you long enough to get to work, sister" Her elder sister hissed "Well maybe if she wasn't so lazy she would have finished by now" said her mother in a harsh tone. She finished cooking and served them the food "Good atlest you haven't burned it this time." Hissed her mother and started to eat.

"Here are you chores girl! Mess them up and then I'll make sure you'll never eat or sleep again! AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT." Her mother said and threw a long list at her "NOW GET TO WORK" she yelled and read her magazines "y-y-yes m-mother" she was cut-off "call me ma'am not mother!" She said harshly and slapped her across the cheek "of course m-m-ma'am" she said and hurried away to do her chores. She started to clean, wash, dust, and tend to everything in the house trying to not mess up "oh I hope mo- I mean ma'am thinks I did a good job...I'll never hear the end of it if I mess up...." She said to herself and continued her chores. "HAHAHA you see I'm mother's favorite and I'm Mother's best daughter. She'll never like a dirty and ugly daughter like you" laughed her sister and her sister continued on with her chores.

After a long day of pain, sweat and tears she finally finished. "Hm you did a slightly better job than last time....Now get to your room!" Commanded her mother and she scurried to her room and plopped down on her bed and cried "w-why? W-w-hy me.....a-am I not g-g-good enough? Am I n-not as perfect as my sister? W-why won't she love me?" She cried out and cried herself to a nightmare dreamt slumber....

((Ahahaha I'm not good at this hope to like it tho vote and follow pls~ I mean if you want to that is ^_\\'))