Chapter 3

The days continued to go on like this until it was finally a weekday meaning it was another day to go into the 'hellhole' called school. She woke up as early as possible to avoid her mother and sister. She did her morning routine and cooked up breakfast. By the time she was done her sister and mother woke up and she ate breakfast.

                        She walked out of the house fully prepared to go. She just walked her way to school to avoid going onto the stupid bus. By the time she reached school the jocks, perfects, and bullies were in their areas looking for someone to pick on. Usually she would be the one but she managed to find her way around.

                      She entered the halls and walked to class unfortunately the bell rang and she got squished along the way to her class. When she she finally got to her classroom and  sat in her corner of the room.

                     While the class wasn't going on the perfects finally found her  "oh look her girls it's little miss weird~" she said the

other girls laughed "just leave me alone Juli." She said quietly "Ha the weirdo does speak~ but all i hear is chirp chirp chirp~" she said mocking me for the fact she loved speaking to animals. The class continued on like any other day the teachers knew she was a bullied child but they never helped...not even the guidance counselor.

                        By the time it was lunch   she was out of money and had a bruise on her cheek from a punch she got from a jock. The bell rang ending school and she walked her way back limping a bit. When she got home she was forced to do more chores. If only her brother was there...if only.