Chapter 4

She woke up from her sleep and sat up from her bed. She stood up and heard the familiar creaking of the floor. She put on a pair of jeans and her favorite blue hoodie then left her room. She checked the time and saw that it was 11:00 pm and decided to go outside for a walk while everyone else was asleep.

She opened the door of her house and walked out into the dark street. she locked the door and went on her walk, the air was cold and surroundings were peaceful. The Owls that lurked the dark were making their bone chilling sounds, the cats' eyes were glowing in the darkness, and everything was more different than in the morning. She always preferred this over the dreadful mornings and afternoons. The pure fact that people were at home and asleep made her happy because of the fact that she knew she wouldn't get hurt. That was of course if she doesn't run into trouble but that stayed in a far corner of her mind.

She continued to walk down the empty sidewalk and admired the beautiful night sky that was above her. She stopped and looked up the sky. "It must be nice there in the sky huh Jason? I guess you must like it there. No worries, no trouble, and no problems. " she said then looked back down. "I hope you're happy there." She said then continued her walk.

After an hour or so she started to walk back home but then suddenly a man attacked her. "GIVE ME SOME MONEY KID!" The man yelled. She panicked and it ended up with a man on the floor and her running back home even if it wasn't anymore safer that the streets outside. She enter the house quietly and walked back up stairs to her room. She passed out on the bed and went back to her sleep.

A few hours passed and she was awake in the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast for her mother and sister but for some reason her sister wasn't coming down stairs. "Your sister won't becoming to school today since she's coughing and I don't want her getting her more sick. So bring her food upstairs. Got it girl?!" Her mother said as she put down her mother's food on the table. She picked up a plate of food and went to her sister's room. The moment she went inside her room her sister faked a cough. While she was looking down she rolled her eyes and looked up to her sister. She was completely fine aside from the 'real' coughing. she placed food on her sister's lap and cleaned up the tissues scattered everywhere. she left the room, grabbed her stuff and went to school.

So far school was normal. The people were either ignoring her or laughing at her, teachers weren't that much of a help, the bullies were being well...bullies, and the mean girls were making her their main subject of ridicule. She was sick of it but she made a promise never to try cutting or suicide. She knew that at one point she would do it but she tried her best to hold it all it. She wished the world would be nicer but of course she knew it would never be.

(BAM NEW CHAPTER. NOPE NOT GONNA QUIT. NOT NOW.....EVEN IF ITS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME.)