Jai brooks

Y/F/N = you're friends name
Y/N = you're name
---------------

It was the day you've been bragging, Bragging and oh...bragging on about for the past 5 months. You were going to see the Janoskians for the second time but There was no meet and greet this year which was a bummer because you've always wanted to meet them as you have adored them since they made their first appearance.

You finished your hair and your make up, keeping it simple, along with your outfit. You had on dark blue high wasted, ankle grazer jeans, black checkered shirt along with your black converse. Your phone buzzed, receiving a text from your friend saying she was outside, so you quickly grabbed your purse, keys and remembered your phone and ran out the house locking the door after you.

*at the concert*

You're friend was one of those people
Who got what they wanted and didn't stop at nothing till she got it, so here we are front row at the janoskians! After her pushing and arguing with some fans, but I guess that's what makes it a FUN concert. I guess having a friend so straight forward has its perks lmfao.

10 minutes later the music stopped and the lights dimmed, and out came the janoskians making the crowd go crazy especially you.
"Hey guys, we're the janoskians!" The most famous sentence, that makes you smile was shouted through the speakers.

The boys didn't numerous pranks, came out in the cheerleader outfits, and sang. It was now the last act of the night and it was supposed to be a surprise.

"Okay guys, we need 4 girls to come up here and help us!" Every girl immediately put their hand up along with you and your friend. "You two" Beau pointed to 2 girls towards your left but a few meters away making you get jealous as you watched them scream and make their way onto stage. "And..." Beau scanned the room and his eyes landed towards your friend. "You two." What us and in ME AND Y/F/N??  You had the biggest smile on your face, and you make your way towards  the stage with butterfly's erupting in your stomach.
"So girls, the aim of this game is to put this ball in-between you and one of us, starting from your feet, you have to get it up to both of your mouths WITHOUT touching it with your hands." Daniel gave each one us girls a ball. "You go with Beau." He pointed to one of the girls that were first to get picked. "You go with Luke." He said to you thought was her friend? "You are one lucky girl because you get to go with me!" He said to your friend. What a coincidence, he is her favourite! "And you go with Jai." Omg you were screaming inside, JAI BROOKS YOUR FAV! "Are you ready?" Daniel shouted through the microphone making the crowd scream.
"Wait!" You interrupted everyone looked at you making you a little embarrassed, you could fell jai's stare from genuinely 1cm away from you. "Can we sit on the floor at any point in this game?" Everyone looked at you confused, but this was a serious question because you already had an idea In your head.
"Um yes, why not." Luke says while laughing. If that's not embarrasing You don't know what else is. "1, 2, 3 GO!!"
"So how we doing this?" Jai asked while looking at you in your eyes. It made butterfly's roam around your entire body, he was so perfect and he doesn't even have to try. God I want to marry him you thought! BUT we are competing just now so time to get those thought away!
"I seen this In a movie, so we're gonna try!" I whispered, jai chuckled nodding his head signalling me to continue. "Okay so I'm gonna sit on the floor and put the ball in-between both my feet and bring it up to your chin, you will then try and hold it under your chin and use your chest to help keep it there. I will then come back up and use my chin to take it off you and repeat the same position you did to balance the ball and then you will crouch down and open your mouth wide and I will place the ball on your moth and I will then place mines on the other side!" I rushed because everyone had the ball at least half way! Jai seemed to get you're instructions because he basically decked you in front of thousands of people making them laugh. You did what you basically explained and it was at his neck, You then brought my face closer to his, your breath hitching because you could feel him breaking on your skin. Shaking the thoughts of kissing his lips you put the ball on his mouth and quickly put yours on the other side and both out your hands up. YOUS WERE THE WINNERS!
"What the hell? When did you learn that technique?" Luke asked huffing while folding his arms over his chest.
"A movie I watched." You laughed while Jai joined you. "Well the winners JAI and-" Luke stopped and came closer to me. "What's your name." He whispered making you laugh, but the kind of laugh that hurt your stomach.
"Y/n" you whispered back, trying to recover from that laughing fit you JUST had.
"The winners JAI AND Y/N" the crowd screamed and whistled as you ran up to Jai and jumped on him, your legs around his waist, arms around his neck, your head was buried in his neck while his arms went under your thighs to help you stay up.
I'm actually hugging Jai brooks, I've actually MET the janoskians. You thought as you smiled big into Jai's neck. He must of felt you smile because Jai then started to spin around making you laugh while gripping tighter onto him to make sure you didn't fall. And at this moment in time you felt like the world was in slow motion and everything was perfect.

-----------------
How was that guys?? Leave comments, votes and it will inspire me to write more! I am starting to take requests so inbox or comment any!