"Jordy!" Samus shouted. I got out of my trace and turned around to look at him. He was lying down on the ground. There  was a shot wound in his leg. When did that get there? I go over to his leg. It must've happened as we turned a corner and he decided not to say anything, because he just wanted us to get away.

"Stepharie!" I shouted. That made Samus' head shoot straight up. Steph then came out from behind a corner. There she was in a long red dress. It looked like it was silk. The color of the dress matched the color of her hair. It was a fiery red.  I heard Samus mumble something.

"Steph," Samus whispered. Stepharie then turned around and walked through the curtain and disappeared. I got up and chased after her.

"Stepharie? He needs your help," I told her. She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes looked like the had the same flame as her dress and hair.

"Do you not know?" She hissed. I stepped back and shook my head. "I'm his ex. He broke up with me, and guess what the worst part is? He invited me to his wedding! I burned the invite and I told him never to talk to me again. But what do you do? You bring him to me! I'm not helping that whore!" She yelled.

"Please! I'm not going to the doctor, because I don't want to pay him! You know what he wants for payment, and you're the only other person I can trust. Please. Lizre is gone and I need him alive and well to help me find her before The Guard does," I whimpered. She took a deep breath and walked back towards the curtain and I followed her. 

"I'm not doing this for you," she yelled at Samus. "I'm doing this for Lizre and Jordy, you ass." She knelt down to look at Samus' bullet wound. She put her finger in the wound and it caused him to scream very loudly.

"This is what you get for inviting me to your wedding," she scolded. She then grabbed tweezers and put them into the wound. I looked away, not being able to stand the sight of blood. Soon, I heard Samus say something.

"You always help the hurt," he said to her as he touched her face with his hand. She smacked it away.

"No, I help my friends. And you are not my friend. Jordy and Lizre are," she scolded. She then wrapped the wound with gauze. She then got up and walked over to me. "You can stay here for two nights and one day. But after the second night, you and him go back to The Beacon or wherever, but it's not here. She then started to walk away.

"We'll be on the wanted posters," I explained to her.

"That's not my problem,"  she groaned.

"You look prettier than I remember," Samus exclaimed out of nowhere.

"I stopped dating you," she answered. "Just hope that I don't turn you in before anybody else."

I really hope that she's joking. 

+++

I woke up to a bunch of commotion outside the mini-house Stepharie was letting us sleep in. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly. I saw a bunch of people standing around a girl. The girl was blonde and about the same age as me. No way. I closed the door and ran over to the couch Samus was sleeping on.

"Samus!" I screamed. He slowly opened his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked me. 

"Lizre!" She's here!" I yelled back to answer. He stood up and ran to the door. He opened it wide and his face dropped when he saw her getting handcuffed by The Guard. 

"No!" I screamed out loud, not actually meaning to. The crowd the turned and looked at Samus and I. They were all silent.

"Get them!" one of the guard member's ordered. The crowd the started running towards us. Samus grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. We ran around it and started running towards the exit. The door was shut. The door takes about ten seconds to open. The crowd is about five seconds behind us. We're dead. 

Then the gate started to open. It got about halfway when it stopped. Stepharie was crawling under the gate.

"C'mon!" She yelled. Samus sped up and got under the gate. I was still about five seconds away from the gate. The crowd was two seconds away from me. I took my chances and slid under the gate. As I slid, Steph closed it down. I made it just in time. The Samus smashed the doorpad so the crowd could only open it manually. I got up and we ran. 

Once we got out onto the streets, we were in a tougher position. There were ten Guard members standing there. We ran the other way.

"Stop!" I heard them yell. Samus went down an alley and three Guards followed him. I know what the plan is. Stepharie the broke into a house and three of them followed her. That left four Guard members for me to deal with. I saw a cart riding down the street. I jumped into it. It was full of apples, because why not? I grabbed one that was pretty hard and chucked it at one of the Guards. I hit him in the eye and he fell over.

Bullseye! I grabbed another one when the Guards pulled out their swords. When I threw them, the three remaining Guards cut them in half. I saw that we were catching up with another cart. I got ready and jumped from one cart to the other. I guess the driver of the new cart saw me, because he stopped out of nowhere. I'm guessing the guards didn't notice right away either, becsuse their swords got launched into the back of the empty cart.

I jumped out of the back of the cart, fists first, so I punched two Guards right sock in the eyes. They fell to the ground. Wait, wasn't there one le- 

I got punched down to ground. I looked up to see a Guard with their fist up.

"The Prince just needs you alive. He didn't say anything about being perfectly intact," the Guard said. He started running towards me. I grabbed the handle of one of the swords. I put it in front of me and it hit the Guard right in the gut. He stopped moving. I let go of the sword, got up and ran. I got into an alley where it was silent.

I then felt something grab my arm. Not another Guard! But this hand didn't punch me. It just led me somewhere. Soon, I was in a boarded up room. My arm was no longer being held. I turned around to see a man's face. He looked familiar, but where from?

"Who are you?" I ask him. He ignored me and went to a light switch. It revealed a wall.

The wall that changed my life. There were pictures on the wall. The pictures were pictures of me. A picture of me as a baby, a picture me walking down the road with my mom when I was about 8 years old and even a picture of me working at The Beacon. I have a stalker. That's cool but also creepy. I've never been stalked before. He turned back to look at me. Now I remember him.

"You're my mom's ex husband! Why did you capture me?" I ask him. All of a sudden, I heard knocking. The man walked over to the door and opened it. The person running in was Steph. She knew about this guy?

"Samus is still out there. I see you got him," Stepharie announced. She knew him. I walked over to her and punched her in the cheek. She fell down to the ground and the man grabbed my arm.

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted. He smiled and let go of my hand. He walked over to a drawer and opened it. He pulled out a picture. It was a picture of the man and a baby boy. I started to walk backwards, ready to run away.

"I am the Hider, and you are my son," he said. What? He's my dad? How does Stepharie know him? I couldn't get those answers, because I fainted and fell on the ground.