Two can play at that game

Start from the beginning

"Yea your right. I think Brooke is behind this" I hissed gripping the sofa handle.

"Hmmm maybe your right I think she's fucking insane in the head." Ally laughed clutching her stomach.

"I really want to end this"

Ally stop laughing seeing me that I was fucking serious. She need someone to show her a lesson.

"Are you serious?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"No bitch i'm fucking cereal"

*****

The bell just rang signalling it was end of the first period of my physics class. I grabbed my back pack and texted Ally to meet me down the hallway.

"Hey " Ally greeted me with a hug.

"So have you talk to Zion yet?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"No not yet i'm kinda nervous to do this on my own"

It was unusual for Ally to get nervous or shy to meet this guy. She was the girl who would sweep every guy off their feet in seconds.

"I will help you " I assured her since its no problem i'm her best friend after all.

"Really? You don't need to if you don't want to."

"Yes I really want to and I have the perfect plan on doing it" I smirked having one plan in mind.

***

"I don't think this is a good idea" Ally panicked not wanting anything to do with my plan.

Well your wondering what are we doing. Well I decided to dragged Ally with me to prank Zion's coach in his office. All the jocks are tired of his bullshit. So what the heck why not make them happy to see their coach gets pranked. Zion loves pranksters you know.
I'm a genius right? I know thank you.

"Stop freaking out Ally live a little"

"I'm sorry Karma i'm just afraid of getting caught"she whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes at her remark and continued what I was doing. I continued to put glue on his seat all over it , loose some screw from his chair and place a bucket over the door which was filled with goat urine.

"Come on now Ally I think were done here" we tip toed out the office.

"We did it Karma!" She shouted and high five me.

"Did what?" John interrupted us looking at us with suspicion.

"None of your business butthole" I showed him my tongue.

"Oh really?" He kept looking at us . Shit he's making me sweat a little.

"Get loss John!"

"Fine. geesh! just know i'm watching you very closely" he stomped his feet and walked away.

"What a creep"

"Yea he got me sweating here I thought we were going to get caught" Ally looked a bit nervous she even started to bite her nails.

"John's a bitch he's no threat"

"Lets go to the mall later and shop till we drop sister!!"

"Yasss! " Ally squeaked and grabbed my hand and head to class.

****

"How about this one ?" Ally asked me while she tries on numerous outfits in the store.

"That looks too slutty" I disapproved of that whore looking outfit.

"This one?" She had on a red crop top with a cut off shorts and a pair of boots.

"Nice that will do "

We went to the counter and paid for her outfit. She took out her credit card and swipe it on the machine. The cashier winked at Ally.

He has blued eyes, tanned skin, very muscular and dimples when he smiles at her.

"I'm hungry " Ally pouted her mouth as she points at pizza hut.

"Okay i'm hungry too lets go eat "

"Yes I love you " she grinned and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the store .

Suddenly she stopped mid way to the store. I was wondering why she stopped. So I looked inside the store and saw someone looked like Brooke inside.

"Wait is that Brooke?"

"Who cares i'm hungry " she complained and kept walking.

I sighed and just followed her inside. We place our orders and found a table to sat down and eat.

"Ally I want to beat the shit out of her so bad" I gritted my teeth.

"Wow Karma calm down don't do anything stupid." Ally tried to calm me down .

I looked around to see where she was eating. Our eyes met and she kept laughing with the person seated with her.

I wonder who is she talking to. I looked again and saw someone familiar. I got so angry I got up and walked towards the table. I heard Ally yelling my name but I didn't care right now.

I stopped right front of the table and saw Brooke smiling at me.

"What the fuck!" I shouted seeing the familiar person turned around and staired at me in shock.

*****

Wonder who that person is?

Well vote and make me happy. There will soon be another update.. :)