A Day With Thayne

TAYLOR POV
It turns out that the whole cast is going to home school me. I had 2 weeks of shows and no school, so of course I woke up thinking we had the shows. It was Monday. I turned on my phone and saw that it was 11:00 am. I was 2 hours late. I threw on a loose,bright blue dress and heels, and ran downstairs. There was a pile of papers covered in scribble. And then there was Thayne making a "paper angle " in it.
"Thayne I have class here. What are you doing?" I laughed at the sight of him in the paper.
"I was trying to fall from the ceiling to suprise you, but instead I landed on these papers!" He squealed.
I jumped on the stage.
"Dear goodness. Your my teacher!?" Thayne would make school be the best thing that ever happened to me.
"Nope. That Duck is. " The sarcasm was strong.
"Ok!" I threw my bag down and smiled.
"Let us begin." He sat up in a flash. I ran into the audience and sat down.
"If you have 2 brownies," he handed me two brownies,"And I take one, how many do you have left?"
"Thayne it's odviously 1." I rolled my eyes.
"INCORRECT! I would take the other one. I would never take one!" He snatched the final brownie out of my hand.
"What on earth?" I mumbled.
Thayne checked his watch.
"Only 9.45679363 hours left."
###########################
Thayne was crazy. He was legit crazy. After homeschooling, Lin asked him to take me to the park. He did 5 back flips. On top of the monkey bars. How does one just flip and land on a 5 centimeter pole?! At this point we were doing a 500 meter race, while doing backhand springs after every 10 steps. This man is going to be the literal death of me. When we finished, it began to snow the first snow all year. I threw on my v-ball sweater, and me and Thaye walked home.
"Snows beautiful, you know." I heard Thayne say.
"That's the first normal thing you've said all.....your life." I laughed.
"Your right. I just feel so ordinary.Like, if I were normal I would be like Chris, or Sydney." He laughed very slightly.
"But, I feel like if I'm normal, I won't be wanted."
I was shocked . How could he think he wasn't wanted!?
"Thayne, your the one who keeps the cast alive and happy at 12:00 am rehearsal!"
"Really?" He cracked a smile.
"Definitely."