Welcome home

Taylor's POV

I knew Mr Fredrick was going to try and impress his co workers, which is why I barricaded the door.
  "Let me in Taylor!" Mr Fredrick screamed and banged on the door.
   "No Thanks." I said and continued my math problem.
"Taylor, don't make me kick down the door!" He said before he kicked a hole in the door.
   "Go away!" I yelled. He threw open the door and smirked.
" let's go." He grabbed my hair and dragged me downstairs.
"You must be Taylor!" A young lady arose from the table with I came downstairs. I didn't want to take her hand but Mr Fredrick kicked the back of my leg without notice.
   My leg buckled underneath me, and I collapsed to the floor.
"Oh!" The lady grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
  "Thanks," I brushed the muck off my knees and walked up to my room again. I got to see Mr Fredricks bright red face, and all I wanted to do was cry. When I reached my room I hesitated for my next action. I pulled out my phone.
   Hey Lin, it's Taylor, the uh girl you met on the street who looked like she just got in a gang fight. Yep me. I know this is a lot to ask, especially since we only met once. I was wondering if you could pick me up and my house? Things aren't well at home if you um, know what I mean. I was hoping you would just drop me of at the Foster care system, Graham Windham. You don't have to, I know your very busy. The address is 411 Symphony Blv.
                               Thank you,
                                    Taylor
I clicked send and I flopped back on my bed. What had I just done? I just asked a world famous Broadway actor for a ride. Who was I kidding!  I laid on my bed and waited for Kyle to come in. In the meantime I finished my homework, and listened to Hamilton, but after a few hours I got a text.
  I'm on my way. Don't panick Taylor I'm going to get you out of there.

"WHAT THE-" I placed a hand over my mouth and made sure I was getting this text from the right number. I didn't expect him to reply I just thought miricales may happen. I jumped up and down on my bed squealing. Then I stopped because I realised I am not that fit.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" I heard a voice say from downstairs. I heard foot steps come up the stairs.

"Taylor!" Lin threw open the door, "Pack a bag!" I smiled for a millisecond, then pulled out an old bag in which I would once store my gym clothes. I put in two t-shirts. two pairs of pants and some sneakers. Lin gave me a a weird look, then grabbed my arm, dragging me outside into a limo.

So I guess that happened fast.

__________________

"Excuse me, uh, Lin, this isn't the turn to Graham Windham." I looked out the window.

"Your right. Your not going there." He looked me in the eye.

"No, it's ok." I said.

"Taylor, I don't trust foster homes. You're going to stay with me for a while." He smiled at me then climbed out of the limo, "So welcome home. We have a show to get to."