Thanksgiving (2)

The building is a 75 story building where you have to use the stairs to get to the top and bottom. I am not in shape for this . I was currently in the middle while Andrew was in the back and Renée was in the Lead. Renée. I love you, but I will win that trip to Paris.
We were about 1/3 through. My face was burnt and purple. Constantly Lin would ask if I was ok. CLEARLY I WASN'T! But I sucked it in and nodded. The building was a quarter of a mile away.  Kill me now. I jogged up the hill with the building in view.
  I stopped along with everyone else, gapping at the building.
"You'll be ok." I breathed in and took a step towards my doom.
*****
    Pippa POV
When we started the race I didn't even think about my health. I won the race last year so I wanted to let Taylor win. But she didn't know about the building and I was not going to be the one to tell her. I grumbled and headed on.
****
   Daveed POV
Of course we want Taylor to win. None of us are competitive. Well.... Maybe I am. But I won the second year. My daughter means to much to me. And apparently, "No parent should beat there child."
Lin and I agreed that if Taylor hoes down at the building, we would carry her the rest of the way.
****
Lin's POV
I would go down with Taylor. I always felt like she was my one and only daughter. I was so protective of Seb, and it would be cruel to do that to Sunshine. She has been through more then Sebastian will ever.
I stayed behind her while Daveed stayed ahead . I never thought I was so stupid to let her run.
***

Hey guys!
So sorry this is late but I'm in camp and it's really hard to write. Also sorry this is short. Pls don't hate me.
Baiii!