Morning Shenanigans

AN- I know I have been missing for awhile. I am Very Very Sorry. I got two jobs, on top of the one I already have, and we started renovating our house. So I barely got sleep, let alone time to write. So as an apology I am writing three long chapters for every story. Be on the look out.

Now Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang POV

I start opening cabinets, looking for plates and glasses. North glances over and points to a door to the right of where I am looking. I can feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. I must look ridiculous opening every door and just staring into space. I glance at North. He, like Owen and Sean, is very handsome. He is very dark. With dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, the head to toe black clothes doesn't help make him any less scary. If I had met him in a dark alley at night I would have ran screaming. But in the sweet light of morning, I can see all of his ruff edges are just protecting his soft center. Its in every movement he makes. I can't help the smile that slips out.

"What's brought that beautiful smile to your face this morning Pookie?" I look over to see Sean's mischievous green eyes sparkling to match his flirty tone of voice. His curly blonde mop is going every which way. These men are so hot. I start blushing. Before I can think of a response, someone decides to add there two cents.

"Really, Doc?" North gives Sean a look.

"What? It's cute. Just like her."

"C'mon Doc. If anything she is Sang Baby, much more fitting then a word you made up."

"Gentlemen, are we really having this conversation?" Owen comes through the door with a stern look on his face. Sean and North share a look before answering at the same time.

"Yes." I couldn't stop the giggle that slipped out at that. Owen gives me a look of exasperation.

"Ms. Sorenson, they do not need any encouragement." It was hard to take him to serious with the small smile that was creeping around the edges of his mouth. It must have been out of character for Owen, because North and Sean were staring at Owen like he just grew a second head or got abducted by aliens during the night. I sniffed the air.

"I don't know Owen. They could probably use a little bit. However, North might want to focus on the eggs that will start burning in a minute if he leaves them sitting there." I turn around to set the table, leaving behind a smiling blonde, a perfectly quirked eyebrow on a perfect face, and a slightly grumpy bear that starting saving breakfast from burning.

I can't believe I just called him Owen to his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North POV

I can't believe she called him Owen. And to his face. Looking at my brothers, I can see that they can't believe she said it either. Smirking I continue fixing breakfast. She is going to tear through my family like the Tasmanian Devil. All I can do is hope that its for the better. And I have a good feeling that it will be. I can't help but chuckle. I still can't believe she said it to his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean POV

I can't believe she said it to his face. We have to keep her there is no other option. I look at Owen. We have to keep her I say. Oh, really is his reply. Yep, her saying your name and then walking out of here with all that sass sealed the deal. He looks at me, but before he can say anything North chuckles. Owen turns to look at him.

"Is there something funny you would like to share with the class Mr. Taylor Jr.?" Well North, it was nice knowing you. I wonder if Pookie needs help setting the table. I walk as fast and as quiet as I can out of the kitchen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen POV

I don't know if I am more unsettled with how she used my name so casually or how sexy it sounded and that I want her to say it again in that angelic voice of hers. That doesn't mean I can't tease Sean and North. I watch Sean hurry out of the kitchen, while North comes up with the appropriate response.

"Mr. B...," North hesitates, " I can't believe she called you that to your face. Plus the look of surprise on your face just made it funnier."

"I see. Were you able to save breakfast from burning?" Take that! North starts to blush slightly.

"Point taken, Mr. B." Good. I nod before following the cowardly doctor towards the living room table. Now lets see what mischief Sean has gotten into...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN- this doesn't not count towards the three chapters I owe you for this story. This was a free B that I owed you for being so absent.  I hope you enjoyed it!

Lots Of Love.