Chapter 1. (Picture Of River)

Hi!

This story was written a few years ago and my writing has improved a lot since then. Just to warn you, this story has some grammar mistakes and some other mistakes as well. I could correct them, but I know that if I start then I'm going to end up changing everything in the story because I am not happy with it as it is, and if I do that then it wouldn't even be the same story anymore, therefore I have decided to just let it be. I'm seriously so embarresed by this story, I'm like did I really write this crap? Haha, it's just too fast-paced and I know I could have done a much better job at writing the ending and everything to be honest. Theres a lot of flaws in this story, just keep that in mind before you read. Anyways, I still hope you like it, despite everything :D

Warning: This is a boyxboy story, if you don't like it then don't read it. There is going to be some romantic and some very hot and heavy scenes. Just sayin :) Enjoy!!

------------------------------------

" What? It's not like I can go and ask all of the guys at school if they like taking it up their ass" I said rolling my eyes.

" Yes you can. If that get's awkward you can always ask them if they like sucking or licking."Taryn said snickering and wiggled her brows. "Did you get it?"

"Nooo, I didn't." I said sarcastically and shook my head."Yeah, of course I got it, you weirdo. But can we not talk about this anymore?" I asked taking another bite of my burger. Taryn was sitting on the chair in front of me drinking her coke. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and raised a perfectly arched brow. Taryn is one of those beautiful petite girls. She has long blond hair that flows around her face, her skin slightly tanned and it makes her look kind of exotic, and she has these big blue eyes that scare the heck out of me sometimes.

Taryn looked around the small restaurant before edging closer to the table, her big eyes boring into mine "Sooo....Who do you think is hot?"

Of course she continues talking about it.

I shrugged carelessley."I don't know Taryn. Nobody." I said.

"Yeah right. That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. There are so many hot guys at our school." She shook her head in disappointment."You know, your not a really good gay guy."

Guilty as charged. I'm gay, have been for as long as I can rememeber. Girls just don't do it for me. Anyways, Taryn here has been trying to fix me up with every gay guy she knows. There aren't many gay guys at our school, but she knows a few that are. And I think I'm gonna go crazy from her match making, this whole summer she has been trying to fix me up with people,and it's kinda annoying. Everybody she knows is either too girly, too clingy, too ugly or all the above wrapped into one. They exist trust me. And I'm just not in the mood anymore.

I frowned and took a sip of my drink."That doesn't even make any sense. "

"Oh..Come on! You know what I mean. You're ruining my mood. What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling today." I said looking at the door longingly. I'm in a bad mood today, for no apparant reason. I just want to lie in bed and watch 'Homeland' all day. But Taryn had forced me out of the house at the crack of dawn (Okay,it was eleven in the morning, but it's a Saturday okay, don't judge me.) telling me to get dressed cause we were having a "Taryn and River day of fun". Well, the fun was over for me.

I just have some bad days sometimes, which I'm sure is normal and everyone has them, and when you have those days you should just take some time off for yourself. But according to Taryn, that's when we should be around people and have fun.