HT imagine #1

*Your POV*
I woke up crying... I have been having a lot of nightmares recently... And they've all been linked to one thing... The bullying I had to go through in primary and secondary school... I mean I'm finished school now and I'm living with 6 of my best friends (the guys from HomeTown) and I couldn't be happier but I couldn't tell them about all of that... They would get too worried but these nightmares are starting to hurt my self esteem... Just like those girls did for 14 years of my life.

I went to the sitting room to try and calm myself down but the tears kept flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall... I was crying so much that I didn't hear Ryan come downstairs until he said, "Y/N! Oh my god, are you alright? What's wrong?" I looked up at him... I could see he was extremely worried but I just couldn't say it. "I'm sorry Ryan," I said in barely a whisper before I ran off.

*Nobody's POV*
"Boys, wake up! Something's wrong with Y/N," Ryan shouted upstairs to the rest of the guys who were asleep but were up in a flash once they heard his voice. As soon as they were running down the stairs, Dean said, "What's wrong? Is Y/N alright?" "I don't know, I just came down to get some water and she was sitting here and crying and when I asked her if she was okay, she just looked at and said, 'I'm sorry Ryan,' before running off somewhere," Ryan told them. "C'mon we need to find her and see if she's alright," Brendan said, before all 6 of them went looking for you.

*Your POV*
I was hiding in the bathroom, sitting on top of the bath for about 10 minutes now and within that time, I still haven't calmed down... My anxiety was getting out of control now and the tears were still spilling down my cheeks. The boys were the only ones who could help me deal with this but if they were looking for me, it will probably take them a while... There are a lot of rooms in this house. After another 5 minutes, the door flew open and Josh was standing in the doorway, "Lads, I found her," he shouted down the hall. He came over to me and said, "It's okay Y/N! Focus on me and just take slow deep breaths in and out," and I did what he told me and when the rest of the guys ran in, my breathing was near to normal. "What happened Y/N?" Dayl asked me. "I don't want you guys to worry about me," I replied, looking at the bath I was still sitting on top of. "You've worried us enough," Cian chuckled, "now c'mon tell us what's up." I looked up at them... my best friends... the boys who have been there for me through every thing... I guess it was time to tell them. I told them about the nightmares I have been having and the reason behind them and what it was doing to me emotionally and once I finished, Dean said, "Y/N, you shouldn't let things from your past bother you. You're an amazing person and we love you so much." "Dean's right Y/N, you shouldn't listen to what others say about you because they are just jealous of how unique you are," Ryan told me. "Thank you guys. You're the best!" I smiled at them. "GROUP HUG," Dayl shouted and then I was crushed in a HomeTown sandwich 😂 I love these lads so much... They're the best friends anyone could ever have.