38. Your Wedding Day

(Y/BF/N=Your best friend name)
(Y/F/N=Your full name)

Brendan: You stood in front of the mirror as your maid of honour, Y/BF/N fixed your veil. When she finished, you took one final look at yourself and turned around to face her. "How you feeling?" she asked, smiling. "Nervous but excited," you replied, chuckling. "Just breathe hun. You'll be grand," Y/BF/N smiled before hugging you. When you both pulled away, she left the room to find Dean, Brendan's best man. Your dad walked in once Y/BF/N left and he said, "I can't believe my little girl is getting married. You've grown up fast!" "Don't make me cry dad," you chuckled, tears brimming at your eyes. "I'm sorry sweetheart," he chuckled, wiping his tears. You grabbed your bouquet of flowers and followed your dad out of the room. You both stood at the doors and when the music started playing that's when your nerves really kicked in. You grabbed your dad's arm and he lead you down the aisle. You looked around you and seen familiar faces and some unfamiliar faces and when you looked ahead, you seen your siblings, Y/BF/N, and the guys at the altar and stood beside Dean was Brendan, your fiancé, your best friend, your everything. You could see that he was crying and you realised that you had also started to tear up. Once the priest finished the ceremony, Brendan pulled you in for a passionate kiss and then said, "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Bren," you replied, smiling at him.

Josh: You stood by the door as you watched your bridesmaids and Josh's groomsmen entered the hall and hearing the guys saying things like; "Break a leg Y/N," "Congrats Y/N," and "See ya out there." Your dad appeared beside you and asked, "You ready darling?" "Ready as I'll ever be," you chuckled. You linked your hand with your father's arm and he lead you through the door. When you both came through the door, you looked around seeing your family on your left and Josh's family on your right and when you looked ahead, you seen Josh, the love of your life and you couldn't help but smile at him which he returned. When you reached the front, you let go of your dad's arm and stood in front of Josh, who stood with tears brimming his eyelids and then said, "You look beautiful Y/N." "You don't look too bad yourself Josh," you giggled as the priest started the ceremony.

Dayl: "Do you Dayl Cronin take Y/F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked Dayl. "I do," he replied. "And do you Y/F/N take Dayl Cronin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked you. "I do," you replied, looking at Dayl. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said, "you may now kiss the bride." Without hesitation, Dayl grabbed and dipped you before kissing you passionately. Once you both got in the car, Dayl asked you, "How does it feel to be Mrs. Dayl Cronin?" "It feels pretty good actually," you laughed.

Cian: You were in a room with your maid of honour, Y/BF/N, as she was helping you with your dress. After you were finished getting ready, you sat down to talk with Y/BF/N for a little while. "I can't believe you're getting married Y/N," she said, trying her best not to cry. "I can't believe it either actually. Time flew so quick!" you said, shaking your head in disbelief. "I still remember the day we first met," Y/BF/N smiled, "it was the best day of my life." "It was the best thing that's ever happened to me," you said, nearly crying yourself, "I love you so much Y/BF/N!!" "I love you too Y/N!!" she replied while pulling you in for a hug. You heard an 'aww' coming from the doorway and when you looked up, you seen Cian leaning against the door's frame. "Cian, you should be getting ready," you laughed at him. "Yeah, well I can't find what room I'm in," he shrugged and within a few seconds, Ryan ran in and said, "There you are!! We've been looking for you!! Come on, you need to get ready!! Sorry about this Y/N." "It's alright Ryan, you don't have to say sorry," you laughed, as he pulled Cian out of the room.

Ryan: "Y/BF/N, I'm starting to feel uneasy," you said to your best friend/maid of honour. "Listen Y/N, it's normal to have an uneasy feeling on your wedding day, you couldn't be human if you didn't but everything will be okay!! Just don't worry," she said back. "You're right Y/BF/N!! I gotta plough on through and not worry about anything," you replied. "There's the Y/N I know and love," Y/BF/N chuckled, "now let's get you down there." You met up with your dad outside the hall and after Ryan's groomsmen and your bridesmaids walked in first, he turned to you and asked, "Ready?" "Let's go," you nodded, still feeling some nerves. When your dad started to walk you down the aisle, your eyes locked with Ryan's and suddenly you realised that all the worrying you were putting yourself through was for nothing, you were about to marry your best friend, your soulmate and that's all that mattered at this time.

Dean: You had searched everywhere but you couldn't find it! The necklace that Dean had got you for your two year anniversary that you were planning to wear in your wedding day. "Y/N, calm down, we'll find it!" Y/BF/N said as you were literally tearing the room apart. "I just don't get why I can't find it," you said. "I mean I gave it to..." you trailed off once you remembered. "My mum has it! I gotta go find her! I'll be right back!" you said to Y/BF/N and ran out of the room holding up your dress so it wouldn't get ruined. You bumped into someone on the way, you turned and said, "Sorry I didn't see you there," and when you looked up at them, you realised that it was Dean. "I guess you're probably looking for this," he chuckled, holding out his hand which revealed your necklace. "Your mum asked if I could give it to you," he smiled. "Thank you Dean," you smiled back, "I thought I wouldn't be able to get it." "You're welcome love," he said before kissing you softly. Once you both pulled away, he said, "See ya out there." "See ya then Deano," you laughed before heading back to Y/BF/N