15. He's sick

Ryan: You were in the kitchen reading a book and listening to the radio when suddenly you heard coughing and sneezing coming from the sitting room. You turned off the radio and went to see what was going on. Ryan was on the sofa, coughing like his life depended on it. "Ry? Are you alright?" you asked him, sitting down beside him. "I don't know," he replied before stopping to sneeze. "I think you might have a cold," you said, feeling his forehead. "Colds suck," he pouted. "I know Ryan," you chuckled, "but what can you do?" He pulled you in for a hug and said, "Stay here with me." "Okay Ryan but you better not get me sick," you laughed.

Dean: Dean had been in bed with the flu for nearly a week and took time off work to stay and look after him. You walked into the bedroom with his medicine and a glass of water and placed them on the bedside table. You were about to leave but Dean spoke up, "Babe, come cuddle with me." You turned around and seen him pouting at you and you could never say no to that face and he knew that. "Alright Dean," you chuckled and then climbed into bed next to him. "I love you Y/N," he said weakly. "I love you too Dean," you replied smiling.

Dayl: "Now will you admit that it wasn't a good idea," you said to him. He thought that going outside in the snow without a coat would do no harm, oh boy was he wrong. "Fine, I admit it," he said, folding his arms and then started coughing. You went and got another blanket for him and before you could leave, he grabbed your wrist and asked, "Could you make me soup?" "You're lucky I love you," you laughed, shaking your head. "And I love you," he smiled and started to cough again.

Cian: You slowly stirred in bed and when you looked at the time you realised it was 3 in the morning. You turned on your side and you noticed Cian wasn't beside you. Suddenly you heard faint vomiting sounds coming from the bathroom which caused you to jump from bed and run there. You opened the door and seen Cian leaning over the toilet throwing up. You kneeled down beside him and rubbed his back. After he finished, he flushed the toilet and the asked, "Sorry if I woke you." "You didn't wake me but you should have, if you were like this," you told him, "now let's get you back to bed." You helped him up and let him walk ahead. When you got back in bed, he pulled you into his chest and after a while you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Brendan: It started with a headache but now it's a headache, a sore stomach, a chesty cough and frequent sneezing. You didn't know what happened but you did know that he can't do anything until this sickness goes. Brendan was in the sitting room watching TV under like a million blankets and tissues everywhere. "How you feeling Bren?" you asked him, walking from the kitchen. "Not better not worse," he replied looking up at you. "Poor Bren," you smiled. He reached out his arms, as if he wanted to grab you and you realised what he wanted. You sat down beside him and pulled him into your arms and you both sat like that watching TV until he fell asleep.

Josh: You could recall Ryan being sick in this way like a week ago so maybe Josh caught it from him but it can occur even if you're not around a sick person but either way Josh was sick and he hated it. He was sleeping on the sofa in the sitting room and you were watching TV in the kitchen and suddenly you heard running and when you went into the sitting room, Josh was gone and you knew where he could have went. You ran through the bathroom door and sure enough, he was on his hands and knees throwing up in the toilet. You sat on the bath beside him and rubbed his back slowly. "Thanks Y/N," he said once he had finished. "It's no bother," you replied, your hand still on his back. When he stood up, he said, "Will you come cuddle with me?" "I will Josh," you smiled at him and followed him upstairs to your shared bedroom. When you both got into bed he said, "Thank you for taking care of me Y/N. I love you so much." "Anything for you Josh. I love you too," you replied and with that you both drifted off.