16. You're sick (His POV)

Josh: I was downstairs in the sitting room and Y/N was upstairs sleeping as she was not feeling well and I told her to go rest. After a while, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Y/N came into the sitting room with a blanket around her. "You okay love?" I asked her. "I'm lonely up there," she pouted, "Can I sit here with you?" "Alright babe," I chuckled as I pulled closer. After a while, I heard light snores coming from Y/N and sure enough, she had fallen asleep. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I love you Y/N." And soon after I fell asleep too.

Dean: "I told you this would happen," I said to Y/N as she grabbed yet another tissue. She had gotten a cold from going to the shop, in the rain, without a jacket but she said that she would be fine... nope!! "Alright I admit it was stupid but it's only a cold. It's nothing serious," she said, protesting the subject. "Well you need to stay home now until this passes," I told her, "Now just rest love." "Thanks for putting up with me Dean. I love you," she smiled. "I always will. I love you too Y/N," I said before leaving the room.

Brendan: Y/N hasn't been herself lately. She's been a lot paler and she seems to be a lot weaker and after some thinking, I realised that she must have the flu. I walked into our shared bedroom and placed medicine and a glass of water on the table. She was awake so I kneeled down beside her and said, "How you holding up babe?" "Getting through it," she replied smiling. God she has a beautiful smile!! "Well if you need anything just give me a shout," I said and before I could leave, she grabbed my sleeve and asked, "Can you stay here?" "Alright love," I smiled at her. I climbed into bed beside her and she said, "I love you Bren." "I love you too Y/N," I replied and after a while we both fell asleep.

Dayl: I felt sudden movement beside me which woke me up with a jump and I seen Y/N run out of the room so I ran after her. She ran into the bathroom and started to throw up in the toilet so I stood beside her and held her hair back. When she finished, she flushed the toilet and then said, "Sorry I woke you up Dayl." "You're sick and you don't have to say sorry for that," I replied smiling, "Now let's get you back to bed."

Cian: Y/N's hay fever was starting to get worse as it was now that time of year, so she was sneezing a lot and going through loads of tissues. Y/N was watching TV when I walked in. "How you feeling?" I asked her. "I'm doing good," she replied. "You need anything else?" I asked her. "Yeah. Will you come cuddle with me?" she asked smiling. "Of course I will," I chuckled lightly before sitting beside her and for the rest of the day, we spent it cuddling, watching TV and talking.

Ryan: I knocked Y/N's apartment door and when she answered, she had a blanket around her and she was in her pyjamas. "Babe, are you alright?" I asked her concernly. "I'm not feeling too good," she replied and then started coughing. After she let me in, I said, "Babe you go up to bed and lie down, I'll look after you," I smiled at her. "Thanks Ryan," she smiled back, "I love you so much." "Anything for you Y/N. I love you too," I told her before she went upstairs.