Josh imagine #1

*His POV*

And there she is. Sleeping like an angel. She is so perfect and she doesn't even realise it. I love seeing her like this, calm, relaxed, with baggy clothes on, because it means she is able to rest and forget everything for a few hours, she really deserves it because she is always worried about everything around her: college, work, to go outside and face the world. Her anxiety always ruins everything for her and she doesn't deserve this, my baby deserves to be happy and I will do anything to put a smile on that beautiful face. But she's getting better and that makes me really happy, going to the therapist is really helping her.
I love her with all my heart, we have been dating for over a year now and I fall even more in love with her every day that passes by. She is one of the best things that ever happened to me... I never want to lose her. I went over to the bed, sat beside her and gave her a kiss on her forehead which caused her to wake up. "I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to wake you," I said. "You don't have to apologise baby," she chuckled as she got up and gave me a kiss. "You're home early Josh, I wasn't expecting you, I'm really ugly right now," she said whilst hiding her face. "Shh, don't say that, it's not true, I love seeing you like this. You're perfect in every way baby," I told her. "I love you Josh," she said smiling. "I love you too Y/N," I said smiling back.