"Ariella Sky Luna Park."

"Thats a beautiful name. Ah. Here you go dear and Happy Birthday." She says while giving me a warm and welcoming smile. I almost for got it was my birthday. Stupid right. I walk down and see what I have.

History- Mr.Chase

Math- Mr.Voss

Fashion/Design- Ms.Cher

PE- Mr.Ander

Lunch

Reading- Mr.Chase

Science- Mrs.Winter

Free Period

I have Mr.Chase twice. My schedule doesn't look that bad. I head over to History and I'm hit with a surprise. Mr.Chase is Troy. And I am living with him too. My best friend is my teacher. Well this is gonna be a fun year. I walk over to a random desk in the way back. I could feel a gaze on me and I see 'Mr.Chase' is staring at me. I wonder when he got here. When I see all the desk are filled in I here my name.

"Arie, will you please introduce yourself." He asks. I nod my head and stand up.

"Hi. I am Ariella Sky Luna Park." I look around and see everyone is actually listening. Wow. I go back to my seat and sit down. All the dude talks about is dead people and old things about the town we live at.

The bell rings signaling class is over. I go over to the room across and I see that my freakin' teacher is Aidan. I give him a glare that says you-betrayed-me. I walk over to the back and I see that girls are drooling over him. Ew. Aidan isn't bad looking but he isn't hot either. We were learning about Algebraic Expressions. I didn't want to listen so I started doodin' Troy, Aidan, Ross, and Angel. Troy had a big head with boggies hanging out of his nose. Aidan had big hooters and a head shaped as a di-

"Ms.Park, are you payiing attention?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay. Just making sure." Yeah right. I give him smile and just when I'm about to draw Angel it's time for class with Ms.Cher. I walk over to her classroom and see that my teacher is Angel. How lovely. Who is next. Ross. I go over and sit in the front this time so I could just keeping staring accusingly at her.

"Okay class. Today we will be starting a gown. Boys you can make a hat instead. We will be making this for the next month or two. At the end you will get to take it home. I will be helping those who asks. Now go pick some fabrics and get started." Angel or Ms.Cher explained.

I wait until only a couple of people are left standing there. I go and pick a aqua blue and silver diamond type things. I decide to make a high-low kinda dress. I get started and finish cutting out my design and ruffles befire the bell rings.

I walk over to the gym and then see my favorite guy is the none other than Ross. I knew it. I walk over and give him a small pat on the back before going to change. I walk in the changing room and see a pile of clothes in the office that has my name on a piece of paper. I grab and head into a bathroom stall. I change into my gym clothes and put my other clothing in a bag and store it inside a locker. Good thing I brang my lock too. People are stretching so I join in. We then start to run a 10 laps around the gym. And it is a really huge gym. I really like running do it is not that hard for me. We get done and everyone is panting. We do a little bit of soccer and then head back and change.

Finally it's lunch. During PE I got money from Ross for lunch. I am freaking hungry right now. I walk over and grab a slice of pizza, a salad, a parfait, a hamburger, and apple juice. I go over to the lunch lady and pay. She looks at all the food I have and smiles.

"I see your not one of those girls who starves herself all the time."

"Nope" I go and find an empty table an sit at it. I see some people walk over here and don't bother to look up.

"Hey Princess." Ross says. I and see Angel, Troy, Ross, and Aidan standing there with a lot of food as well. I smile and motion them to sit down. We all eat are food and joke around with eachother until it's time for classes to begin again.

The rest of the school day went on well. I walk over to the parking lot and see the others waiting at a Jeep. We jump in the car and head home. When we arrive I go straight to my bedroom and change into Spongebob pajamas and let darkness take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this. I will be skipping to her prom day and then to when she finds out about what she is suppose to be. I hope you are all enjoying the book so far. Thank you again and buh-bye. ~Nutella

ps. I LOVE YOU MY WONDERFUL PEASANTS. MUAH... <3

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

ANYTHING TO HELP GET ME PUMPED UP.