WRITERS BLOCK I HATE JOO

Chapter One:

One day a little boy asked his mommy a question "Mommy, why do we live in a unicorn's belly?"

The mother answered, "Because the unicorn has insurance and we don't." :3

The unicorn started choking on the giant butterfly he ate and he coughed up the mother and the son.  The unicorn then said "Why were you living in my stomach when I just ate a fleet of wasps, a grizzly bear, and a giant butterfly?"

The mother answered "Because we lived in poverty until one day we came upon a gigantic unicorn sleeping next to our shack. We then climbed through your ears, and ventured through your system. When we came upon a small little house that you must've swallowed,  some other day. We then decided to live in it."

"But how did you fend off against all the hideous things I ate such as the ants, eels, sharks, and the mud??" questioned the unicorn.

"Well, the house was furnished exotically, and had a few swords hanging on the walls." answered the mother.

"..Oh.." replied the unicorn.

The unicorn then turned around and looked at his hooves and a huge smirk grew on his face. His pink fluffy hair started to shed and revealed his metallic skin, even his horn was metal. His eyes turned from blue to red and his mane and tail turned into red flames. Blood ran down his eyes and his mouth.

"Oh my..!" screamed the mother.

The mother picked up her son and started to run away, but it was too late.

"YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!" shrieked the so called 'unicorn'.

Mother tripped and fell, her face skidding across the ground. "Jimmy!!! Keep running!!" She whaled and cried.

Curse you writer's block.