You're All I Have

Scott and Isaac were sitting down on the dark chocolate brown leather couch watching TV with their feet kicked up on the coffee table. They heard the door crack open and Melissa walked in from just finishing her night shift at the hospital.

"Boys, I'm going to go to bed." Melissa hung her purse on the hook behind the front door.

"Night mom," replied Scott without making any eye contact since he was so focused on his TV show. It was midnight but neither of them had seemed to notice. Isaac was of course still staying with the Mccall family since he had no other place to stay. Half an hour had gone by, and Scott pressed mute when the show came to a commercial.

"I don't feel like watching commercials, so I muted it, hope that's okay."

"Nah, it's no problem. I didn't even realize how quiet it was in this house," said Isaac.

"Well I mean my mom is in bed, and the TV is on mute, so I guess it would be quiet in the house." Scott said, his voice unsteady as if he was answering a question he didn't know the answer to.

"Wait, your mom came home?" Isaac was confused.

"Oh my fucking god Isaac. Do you just ignore my mom completely? You can't even be on account of watch last when there are sacrifices going around town, let alone notice when she walks in the front door. I even said good night to her. Is there even a brain in between those ears of yours?" Scott's face lit up with a bit of anger.

Isaac's cheeks got bright red and he had felt a little embarrassed for disappointing Scott. "I'm sorry Scott."

"Don't worry it's not that big of a deal. I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just... all this shit has been happening around town, people have been dying... I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." Scott's mouth twisted into a mischievous grin "But I am going to punish you."

"Wait what?" Isaac was now even more confused. His blue eyes gazed towards Scott's deep brown eyes. Scott let out a smirk followed by a giggle. He grabbed the decorative pillow cushion from behind him and whacked Isaac right in the face, catching him off guard.

Isaac laughed. "Haha, very funny Scott," he said sarcastically. He then proceeded to take the pillow from behind his back and hit Scott right in the face with it. "Revenge is sweet."

Scott and Isaac both rose up from the couch standing with their feet spread apart.

"This calls for a duel," Scott said, waving his index finger in the air. "Oh, and just a reminder, I'm totally going to win considering I'm the alpha and all."

"Yeah okay, we will see about that Mr. Cocky Mccall." The boys counted down from three and started throwing pillows everywhere.

They played tag chasing each other around the couch with pillows flying. Scott aimed one towards Isaac's torso but Isaac had blocked it with his own pillow. It had then bounced off onto the remote, turning off the television. Isaac then grabbed the pillow he had used to deflect with, and with a cushion in each hand, he jumped over the couch and started smacking Scott repeatedly without letting up.

"Isaac, that's cheating!"

"It's called strategy," he said, lifting an eyebrow.

"How's this for strategy?" Scott yanked both pillows out of Isaac's hand and tossed them to the opposite side of the room. He pushed Isaac to the floor with Isaac's back against the ground. Scott then straddled Isaac with a leg on each side of his body. He pinned both of Isaac's hands back against the carpeted floor.

"Look who has strategy now." Scott was so confident in himself; he had practically already declared himself winner

Isaac rolled the left side of his back up off the floor flipping him over so he was on top of Scott.