XXX (Don't have to read if you think hardcore porn is not for you)

Isaac is awakened by the feeling of Scott's mouth on his cock.

It's not an unfamiliar sensation-god knows he's gotten more blowjobs from Scott than he can count-nor is it unwelcome. In fact, it's not the first time Scott's thought to wake him up like this. He can contain the reflex to jump up or punch Scott in the face in surprise at this point-though the first time had been a surprise for both of them, as it turned out-so that's not the reason his eyes fly open or the reason for the cold terror that drips down his spine.

No, that's because he and Scott are literally five feet away from Stiles and Jackson where the other two are undoubtedly spooned together in Jackson's bed. From his position on the floor with Scott, Isaac can't see the other couple, but he can hear their breathing and heartbeats from where they're wrapped around each other. The cry bursting in his chest, though, is swallowed by Scott's lips when the brunet pulls off of him and kisses Isaac breathless, suckling the blond's lower lip into his mouth. Isaac whimpers softly as Scott traces across his lips, asking for entry. He feels his mouth open almost of its own accord, and nips gently at the tongue that invades seconds later and twines with his own.

It's not until Isaac shudders and lets a moan snake its way past his lips that Scott pulls back before assaulting the tendons where Isaac's neck meets his skull, whispering, "Shh, baby, gotta be quiet for me."

Isaac's about to ask just how the hell Scott expects him to do that when the brunet bites down. Hard. Hard enough that Scott's blunt, still-human teeth  cause a burst of pain that's oh-so-sweet, and even though Isaac knows the mark will fade within minutes he likes to think that he'll feel it for days. He has to bite his lips to keep another moan from escaping before he nods. He knows Scott will feel the motion, the same way he knows Scott knows Isaac can feel the shorter beta's smile against his neck where the brunet is tonguing at the already-healing bruise he left behind.

"Good boy," the Scott whispers devilishly, capturing Isaac's lips again when Isaac feels his whole body tense and try to arch up off the floor, a louder groan working its way from his throat. After all their time together, Scott knows just how to push the blond's buttons. His hand under Isaac's shirt is already a firm presence on the taller beta's stomach, running over the taut muscles there while holding the blond down as he quickly moves his mouth to cover Isaac's once more.

"I said quiet," he giggles softly, nipping at the skin under Isaac's jaw before coming back up into Isaac's field of vision, the glow from the parted curtains barely enough to make out his face. His grin is so shit-eating and proud that Isaac feels himself fighting a grin in response. "Do you want to wake them?"

Scott's eyes shift momentarily up towards the bed and the still-sleeping forms of Jackson and Stiles.

"Or," the brunet continues, hand trailing from Isaac's stomach to the blond's erection and squeezing it teasingly, "do you want me to pick up where I left off?"

Isaac bites his lips again and nods his head vigorously; he knows his desperation is  clearly written across his face-Scott knows him too well by now to not be able to see it-and Scott smirks before lowering himself back down. When Isaac feels himself surrounded by the warmth that is Scott's mouth, he has to bring his fist to his mouth and bite hard to stop himself from screaming because fuck that's just not fair. And then Scott swirls his tongue around the head and dips into the slit at Isaac's tip and Isaac can't stop the motion of his hips in time as they rocket forward, slamming his cock down Scott's throat.

And Scott takes the whole thing as easily as breathing.

Isaac can't help but look down, and nearly comes at the sight of Scott brown eyes staring back at him, lips stretched wide around the base of Isaac's cock.