chapter fifthteen; july 12th.

i'm tryna act like i don't wanna see you. like you were just a face. i'll forget you in a day.
-omarion, i'm tryna.

Daniel.

Since I had barely any clothes I decided on coming back home. Bahja agreed she would meet up with me later on at the house. I boarded the plane along with a few other people and took my seat. I found myself doing the same thing I always do while riding the plane, over thinking and looking out the window. What if Zonnique is at the house? What would I exactly say to her? I thought to myself.

It took me a moment to get my reasoning together on why I left. I figured if she'd ask I'd just tell her I needed some time away. Then, things between me and her could go back to normal again.

10:00AM.

The plane landed and I was surprised that I stayed up the whole ride. I stood up from my seat and exited the plane. Two of my body guards came and helped escort me out of the airport. From there, I got into the car that was out waiting for me. It felt nice to be back for a change, even though I was only gone for a week.

We arrived to the house in about twenty minutes and as we pulled up to the driveway I was completely shocked. My clothes and shoes were laying outside all burn't up. Instantly, I knew Zonnique did this but why though? I pulled out my phone and shot a text to India.

illy✂️: ayo, wtf nique at? i know you know.

She texted back in a matter of seconds.

dan🔍: bryson's house.

I told the driver where to go and I was ready to find out what the reason behind all of this was.

11:41AM.

Once again to my luck she was outside just sitting there. I got out of the car and walked towards her. When she saw me she got up and started to walk back into her house. That definitely wasn't happening, I walked faster up to her and grabbed her wrist and yanked her to face me. "What the fuck was that for, Zo? Please explain to me what the fuck I did to you."

"Get the fuck off of me! You know what the fuck you did!"

I tightened my grip on her wrist. "Wanna explain to me what the fuck I did? Wanna explain why you decided to burn up all my shit? Huh, Zonnique?" I started shaking her back and forth, not realizing that I was actually hurting her.

Tears started to form in her eyes. "You fucking cheated on me with my best friend, what do you expect? I'M HURTING!"

I didn't think she would find out, I don't know how she found out. I didn't know what to say, I started crying myself. I let go of both of her wrist roughly and I kind of shoved her a little. She fell back and I swear it was something like a slow motion video. Her body hit the ground and all I could think about was leaving. Bryson came to the front door and seen her on the ground. He looked at me and then back down at her.

Without hesitation I turned around and walked back to the car, getting in. I shouldn't have came back here in the first place. Things only go worst when I'm around.

---

8+ DETAILED COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAPPIE.

i'm doing a time change next chapter, only to a month or two months. basically, this was showing the struggle. more and more drama to come + the book is coming to a end ):

QUESTIONS;
🤔; thoughts, feelings, on this chapter. (: