Chapter One

Everyone has a title. Some of the most common ones are the bad boys, the mean girls, the nerds, the players, the good girls and...the bad girls. All depends on who you are. (Obviously). Can you guess what I am? You're probably thinking the bad girl, Right? Wrong! I was known as Little Miss Satan. It became the name everyone around the city knew me as. Why you ask? Well that's something you'll have to find out on your own.

My name is Moe Levine. I am sixteen turning seventeen and I just moved to Hartwell High. I used to go to Grant High School, but they kicked me out. That's all for explaining later.

I've been to about thirty-two different schools in my life. This would be my thirty-third. Thirty-two of them I got kicked out, one of them I just ended up moving all the way across the country. Or across the world.

I used to live in England. That was until my parents divorced and my dad decided it would be best to be as far away from my mother as possible. And the farthest place he could get was North America or what most people call it, just plain America. At the time I was only seven so I didn't have much of a choice of where I wanted to stay, so my father took me and here we are now. In San Diego, California.

Currently I am getting ready for my new school, Hartwell. Honestly, I'm not scared. Moving from school to school has become a routine for me now. Its only natural. What would be unnatural is if I were to somehow stay in this school for more then three months.

As of right now im getting ready for school. I chose to wear black, ripped skinny jeans with a white sleeveless shirt that had a mustache on it. I put my strapped army boots on and put my blonde, wavy hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone, wallet and skateboard.

I ran outside without saying a word to my father and set my skateboard down. I put one foot on the skateboard and started pushing my other foot against the concrete. It started going faster and I let my foot go.

Here comes another one of my school "adventures". Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone new. Someone way more fun then one of those good girls. My old school was full of them.

Once I got to school I opened the school doors and walked in. I set my skateboard on floor and rode it across the halls. I looked around. Every kid that went here were starring at me like I was crazy.

"Excuse me, please stop fucking looking at me assholes! I know I'm beautiful, but I don't want perverted fucks looking at me!" I yelled as I rode down the hall.

Everyone immediately looked away. My plan was to ride all the way to the main office. That was until someone stopped me.

"Who are you and what do you think youre doing?" A high pitched perky voice asked.

I stopped my skateboard and picked it up. I cracked my neck and slowly looked behind me.

It was a girl with blonde hair that was in a loose braid. She had chocolate brown eyes and wore a white skater dress with red strappy stilettos. She had a silver necklace on. Girls these days. Trying to look like Victoria Secret models. Well sorry, but you don't seem fit for one.

I fully turned around and slowly walked towards her. When I got to her I looked at her up and then down. I frowned at her and shook my head.

"What?" She asked sounding annoyed.

"Nothing." I said turning around ready to walk away.

"Wait! You didn't answer me. Who are you?" She asked again.

I stopped and looked at her. "Who I am has nothing to do with you." I said. "So don't even bother asking."

"I never said it had anything to do with me." She put her hands on her hips. "This is my school and you may be invading it."