Final Chapter 17th

He kept his eyes cast downward focusing on the officer pushing him inside the under cover vehicle to be taken. Seth was frowning following until getting inside.

He paused a beat, taking a deep breath trying to remember why he was arrested in the first place. The pressure of the steel cuffs cutting into his wrists was a huge reminder of his life in general.

The agent barked telling him to get inside deeper to be able to close the door. How deep breath echoing in his ear.

Seth for a moment closed his eyes instantly seeing the vision of Susan and his daughter Angela. It only lasted for a fleeing moment before coming back to reality.

The cuffs were cold and hard, uncompromising, hopefully once he makes his deal with the authorities, he would be able to live without fear.

////////

Sometime later he was able to let them know just where the journal was hiding. They would be able to find it just where he had told them it would be, with a wealth of information.

When Susan was released from the hospital four days later, even though Beckett was the very next day using Castle's helicopter service and than by ambulance straight to the loft, for where she was settled into the bedroom.

The moment she was home, she was greeted by Alexis, Martha and most of all Reece just barely able to walk. Having to be very much excited to see his mother, greeting her with a big kiss and a hug.

Castle most of all was happy to have his wife home finally. They would some how have a home coming party in a few days. He was even going to invite Susan and Angela when settled.

///////

As for Seth speaking with the district attorney was able to make the deal since the journal showed the monies of the construction company officers taking brides, along with the funds taken from Chase bank to be misused.

"Do I have my deal, but first I need to see my ex wife and child before going into the witness protection program?"

" You have it, as soon as we speak with her about setting up a place and time. You do realize your going to be under constant watch?"

He wasn't pissed about it. She had every right to turn me down with the request."

ADDITIONAL  

Sometime later before Beckett's home coming party. Susan, Angela and her mother were asked to meet at Central Park as part of the deal for the Witness Protection Program.

It was a beautiful July 8th day. Forecast with no rain, only heat and humidity.

Susan & Angela were sitting on the park bench. Feeding the birds. As Angela was getting a kick out of it. While Jolene stayed in the vehicle to wait for her daughter.

When her daughter had received the news about  Seth wanting to see them for the last time. An before changing his appearance going into the program.

Susan was looking around the area. To see whether there were any unmarked vehicles were around having to be waiting.

When all of a sudden. She sees him walking with two men in the back of him. He looked different. As if a guilt had been lifted from him having turned in his own men and those involved.

She places Angela down on the bench, for Seth to sit next to her with the two men behind him as per orders.

Angela asked on when she could hug her daddy before he leaves again. And won't be seeing him ever again.

She was aloud  to sit on his lap for now. While tears were falling down on his face. Wiping them away from his face to hole her daughter for the last time.

"I am sorry Susan for everything I put you through. Now I need to make amends for myself and god. Hopefully someday, I will be able to come back into society without  having to look back at my sins."

"I am sorry to Seth. Please be at piece with yourself. Hopefully you will be able to find a woman that will love you. Like I did at one time."

"Thank you, I need to go now." He looks over at his daughter before saying. "Take care of your mother for me, little one. All right?" Kissing the top of her forehead before getting up to see the officers come around to meet him.

Angela says something. Very softly only audible for Susan to hear. "Good bye daddy."

He walks back to the vehicle sitting in the back. With the two walking away in the opposition direction. They start moving off and turns his head once more to see them get into her mother's car pulling away for the last time. Along with himself.

////////

The home coming party was in full swing with several in attendance including Susan & Angela in the nursery talking to Kate. With everyone enjoying themselves in the other room.

"Kate, I must tell you. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life with saying good bye to my past. Now I hope to start fresh. The bank is taking me back with everyone involved with the bank fraud having been arrested. I will be able to start in two weeks."

"This is wonderful news Susan. Come on lets go enjoy the party...........  

THE END

The sequel A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY with the first chapter is now up on FANFICTION.NET under the name Theresa471