Chapter Five

" I am sorry Alexis, there has been no word as yet, we have tried several times to call, but it kept going to voice mail with Beckett's and Castle's phone.

"Thank you  detective, please keep me posted."

/////////

Beckett and Susan finally made it back to the cabin in one piece, while the supervisor in charge was asking questions.

"Okak, Captain Beckett, let's go through this one more time." Captain Auer asked in charged of handling Susan Rollins over to her and Castle earlier.

With a moan, Beckett and Susan was being attended to, as she lowered her head to the bed, while the female agent was making sure she was not having any other issues, compared to Susan being dizzy. She needed to see a real doctor just in case other brain traumas don't exist.

Beckett tried to sit upright, she felt a twinge in her lower spine and arched her back to get away from the pain. She was in trouble as well with the supervisor agent looking over with concern.

Since the rain, wind and thunder was letting up, it would give the security personnel at the safe house to get themselves ready to go out looking for Richard Castle and a possible situation.

Beckett was thinking to herself despite the dulling pain in her back, it would come to a hostage crisis. And having to be thinking back the past year with Loksat and Caleb Brown. She had promised herself after letting go of her past in every way, to start out  fresh with her life, job, baby and mostly of all her husband/marriage.

When Captain Auer came over to check in with both ladies, he had told her they were getting ready to go out to look for her husband.

"I am coming Captain." She says getting up as the pain shoots up and down to her legs, she refused further help for now. Finally getting off the bed, while checking her weapon inside of the barrel.

///////

Meanwhile inside the van, since the rain was finally letting up. Castle tells the two men he was going to try using his cell phone, but he didn't get very far, when Sterling pointed his gun at Castle, along with the other man.

"What's all this gentlemen?"" Trying to calm his nerves and his voice to be stupidly blind to any potential dangers with this case, and to walk into this situation freely, it was way beyond him as to why, for where he could of gone back to the Safe Haven and just be happy with that aspect.

"I won't beat around the bush Mr. Castle." Sterling had his arms folded now, while handing over his weapon for a moment, Castle tried to understand.

His entire self of , his orientation, his awareness of gravity, leaving him in a kind of emotional limbo. Having to be think back of the bad days a year ago, when his wife was looking for the likes of Loksat and the rest of his organization.

////////

Captain Auer having tried to call Castle on his cell as with Beckett, since they were able to receive a signal finally, however it was still going to voice mail and not having to be a good sign.

And if this is the case of a possible hostage situation he would be leading the raid, along with Beckett, which he or she would eliminate and chance of a situation that Castle would be injured or killed.

They would have to scope out the area, to see if their were any vehicles that would hold Castle at bay.

Beckett slowly raised her head having been given a vest to protect herself further with being shot at  for what ever reason. She was pissed  on what she had gone through this past year.

She needed to trust her judgement at this time, when their is a child at home that needs his parents to be alive.

While her heart twisted viciously, but at least it felt like it was in her chest again instead of somewhere else.

NEXT CHAPTER UP NEXT