Chapter 16th

Seth was running as fast as he could with the under cover agents after him. He couldn't let himself go back. He was cornered, but he was  determined to get away. He knew his life was done forever. His partner tried to run. But was stopped quickly with a  bullet to his right shoulder to stop him dead in his tracks.

Seth had no choice to stop and give up, while dropping his weapon onto the ground. One thing now is the fact his ex wife would be glad that he was caught. "Truly happy!

What exactly did he had left any way with his pitiful life accept debts and jail. However if he was going to jail. He would be taking along all of the others.

If he could make a deal. Maybe he would be able to make amends for what he had done in his past.

Seth heaved a sigh. As if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Before his hands were placed in the cuffs. He asked the under cover officers to rubbed his eyes as a piece of dust or something having to be lodged on the side.

The officer didn't argue with this request taking only a moment.

"Do you understand your right. You can have an attorney presence, or you can wave them and give us what we need to know and cut a deal on your sentence. Or if possible to go into the witness protection program. No doubt once who ever was involved with the bank fraud will be surely after you, like what your done with your ex wife."

While despair soaked through to his heart. "I wish to talk to those involved with arresting me. I have a journal I have been keeping for the year working for the construction company and the manager of the bank. He didn't know this. I was able to hack into the computer system."

Last Chapter Up Next

NOTES.....Please be advise this story will be continued on Fanfiction.net  It's sequel  A Run For Their Money.