Chapter Six

"You need to stay quiet Mr. Castle or you will know what's good for you." Sterling now waving his weapon again at the writer. Sterling had asked his partner on whether their was any duct tape in the the van. He said yes to the question, having to find it in the tool box having to been ordered to tied his hands, feet and most of all his mouth.

Castle wasn't able to move now if he dared to try. He would have to wait for his time, if even that does come for him.

But for now the sun was completely out now, as if the entire storm never existed in the first place.

///////

The Loft was quiet, while Alexis had received a phone call from Ryan letting her know, that the group from the precinct were on their way to the Safe Haven, while Captain Auer and his group were heading out outside  geared up with a hurting Beckett.

Susan Rollins was told to stay put, even though she was aloud to call her mother Jolene, and speak with her daughter Angela for a few minutes.

Her daughter wasn't able to understand why her mother wasn't around for her, but her mother did understand her overall  her motives and reasoning.

"Mom, I will be home as soon as the authorities have their way with me, but for now I need to know my daughter will be fine in the short run."

"She will be Susan, just give it a chance for now, but please just take care of yourself is all I ask of you, all right?" She finally stated before leaving a reply with having to end the phone call quickly.

"I love you, ma." Silently saying the words to herself. "How she wished this was all over with for now, while having to lay down on the bed, she was feeling dizzy once again and weak from the accident by the tree.

/////////

She isn't supposed to be here. She wanted to be home with her son Reese after back to work for a part time basics, but here she is now. She was on her way to work when she had gotten the phone call from Inspector Gates about the witness, she wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, it was supposed to to be a pick up and drop off coming back to New York City.

But now here she is in a possible hostage crisis situation involving her husband Richard Castle.

She was in pain like previous times from over the years, and in each case, she was always to deal with it, like everything else in her life, ever since her mother was still alive.

But when her mother was murdered, it was like as if some one had shot her early on instead of when she was shot in her chest by the sniper in the cemetery  and Castle professing his love for her on the ground.

At the moment she was listening to Captain Auer giving orders to his personnel. She was told to stays towards the back of the truck before getting out at the perimeter before entering the main road access entrance.

Her heart was pounding, along with her mouth having gone dry all of a sudden.

Captain Auer listening to those scouting the area on foot, was able to hear the words on the walkie talkie about a black van outside the entrance of the main road.

The scouting party using their special binoculars were able to see at least two men in the vehicle.

This is when Captain Auer told his men to hold back for further information, while Beckett is waiting it out with the rest of the group. There was nothing she could do for now but wait.

Next Chapter Up Next