Chapter Ten

Some time later.   Dr.Julius Taylor brain surgeon was able to successfully to remove the fluid build up on Susan's brain stem. To clear up any further problems. Even though she would have to be  watched for any complications from the concussion.

She was taken to ICU level 6th of the hospital ward. Dr. Taylor had issued orders for the staff to keep a close vigil on her condition. Until otherwise things changed with the doctor orders.

When Susan's mother Jolene was given the news. She was told that certain friends of the 12th precinct would fly her up to Albany. Along with Susan's daughter Angela to stay at the hospital until, her mother would be able to leave.

Their relationship is close between her mother and daughter. Susan has always been a risk taker all of her life, including when she had married her husband at the time. But it didn't work out for the best.

Seth Hutchinson pushed her to the limits until she decided enough was enough with asking for the divorce. Never really in malice or in violence.

His life in a way was too much smoke and mirrors. Along with the fact Susan early on had placed a restraining order on his visits . Making sure she was able to protect her daughter Angela to be safe.

He was not pleased with this fact having to be a loser in every way. He had long ago abandoned his values. After devoting and going to work for the construction company. He had gotten himself into further mischief with gambling and wasn't able to get out of his rut.

But for Susan, she needs now to recover to continue on with her own life, Angela and her mother Jolene.

///////

Sergeant Esposito working at the 12th precinct after a long day and evening. Received a brief report from the Albany County Medical examiner office. A doctor Gerald Grey having done the autopsy on both men.

He wasn't ready now read the full report with all of the medical jargon used by the doctor.

Finding Ryan in the computer room void of a tech. Ever since Vikram had left for else where was working on another case for now. He was acutely happy with Captain Beckett being fine. While Susan was in ICU still recovering after calling earlier.

When Javier walked in along with the report . He asked his partner on how he was feeling. Since his loyalty and strong sense of justice seemed to do him with a warm smile.

Next Chapter Up Next