Chapter 12th

Emotions in the hospital were running rampart. Susan was happy to be alive.

But for others. Castle having woken up to watch his wife sleep peacefully now from the pain medication.

Since the death of Celeb Brown. Their relationship had become stronger with a rhythm  of subtext.  When they had first met.

He had always loved his life in both worlds, the bad burly millionaire versus the over protective father trying and still is trying to make sense of the relationship between Alexis and himself.

He had thought after she was able to rescue  her in Paris, she would be able to understand his motives. But she wasn't able to after he had returned after coming back during the two months he went missing.

Any rate, he needed to get up wash or anything else that needed to be done. Plus call home with updates on life in general including Reece.

When he had gotten himself together, he went to the waiting area to call for an update. Everyone was fine. However for Ryan had left a message to have him call when he has the chance.

"Mother did he happened to say why?"He intensely kicked himself for having to asked in the first place.

"Yes, he did Richard. It would seem the bank for where Susan works have been watching someone for quite some time now. And your not going to believe it, but I rather have him tell you the news. No doubt Susan is going to feel completely betrayed."

"All right. Thanks for helping is out with taking care of Reece."

"No problem. Alexis will be here later with William. Reece is going to just love it with all of the company." She says.

///////

Minutes later     Castle calls detective Kevin Ryan at the 12th precinct. He was working on four cases for the moment. But the most important would be the bank fraud operation.

Ryan picked up the phone at his desk looking at video footage. He was shaking his head further having found the connection. Susan Robbins ex husband knee deep in gambling debt decided to try his hand at fraud now.

"Ryan."

"It's Castle, I was told to call you. What's up bro?"

"Everything Castle, your not going to believe this, Susan's ex husband Seth is actually part of the bank fraud. Her boss has been involved with. We were able to find further evidence on the case, having his hand on part of the file.

Castle's mouth opened. But nothing came out. "And why don't I find that not surprising Ryan?  What is going to happen now?"

He shook his head and tried to show his whirling thoughts.

"He's going to be arrested for his involvement and taken into custody. Those two men that were shot were his own men from the construction company having gone after her in the first place."

"I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her these fact Kevin, but if you want me to, I will?"

There was silence on the other side of the phone.......

Next Chapter Up Next