Everyone's Points Of View

James' P.O.V.

Well, everything ended up nicely! I love happy endings! I mean who doesn't? Nevermind, the point is we're free, now! Syndrome is such a jerk! Omg! He's very rude! The way he treated us was awful. Now he's in jail and he deserves to be in there.

Poppy's P.O.V.

What can I say? This was an amazing adventure. I really loved it. On the other hand, we went to Caribbean to relax and not to fight a villain. I still liked it, though. I got my husband back! That's all it matters, now!

Samantha's P.O.V.

That was the craziest vacation ever. I don't remember going on holidays and having to deal with evil guys. I'll tell my friends at school and they won't believe it. I saved my own dad! Cool! Something else now. Kendall Schmidt is a really nice guy! I think I'm in love with him! I was blushing like crazy when he told me my plan was awesome! I don't know if he feels the same way about me but I want to tell him my feelings about him! Every time he's around he makes me smile! Wish me luck! Tomorrow morning, I'll go talk to him!

Ian's P.O.V.

Now, everything's alright! It's over! Yeay!!! I have to say, I had fun during all this. I was fighting a villain and saving the world! My pleasure! My dad was saved by us! That was amazing!

Kendall's P.O.V.

Ha, this is all over! Finally! You can't imagine how tiring it was to fight that guy! My bud, James is back! I found a way of expressing my feelings to Samantha! I will sing to her! I'm currently working on a song! It's getting pretty good! She going to love the song and me! I'll have a double jackpot, tomorrow morning! I'll knock the door, I'll make sure she gets it and I'll sing it! Nice plan, right?

Logan's P.O.V.

Makenzie and my bud, James are back! I'm so happy right now! I'd be depressed if I had lost them. I wouldn't stand it! I would be on an emotional breakdown. Thank god, Syndrome got what he deserved. He's in jail.

Alexa's P.O.V.

My sister is back! Finally! I missed her so much! I love her! We may fight sometimes but I love her. Syndrome must never get out of jail after what he did to us! I hate seeing people who I love being tortured.

Carlos' P.O.V.

Everything's back to normal now! This was like a fairytale. Most of the fairytales have happy endings as I know. I love adventure so, I really loved this! That's an experience I will never forget.

Makenzie's P.O.V.

What was Syndrome thinking? Did he really think that he would keep me and James in his hiding place? Yeah, right. Now I'm free and now that he's in prison, I can say that I really enjoy it!

Syndrome's P.O.V. (Inside the prison)

Darn it! They got away this time! Soon, I'll be out of here and I'll show them who's the smarty pants now! They came to save James and Makenzie. Idiots! Next time, I'll beat them up, there's no escape!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, how are you? Are you fine? This chapter was all about their points of views! Enjoy! Love you all!  <3  Lots of kisses!  '3'  Bye!